• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What's your weather like today or the past few days?

BrianK

8 hours ago, unforgiven said:

We were lucky Laporte got a couple of feet of snow in a few places. Lake effect was really cranking up. I'm going to try mechanic in a bottle supposed to be easier on rubber parts in the carburetor. Anyone ever try this stuff?

I would find a Justice Brothers distributor near you, and get some Fuel System Cleaner to run through it, first.  I've "cleaned carbs" with it before, where the pilot jet was starting to clog up.  It works.  Probably the only thing wrong with your rig is a clogged jet.  Easy to get to, easy to remove, and easy to clean, brother. 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, shooterrex said:

Brother in laws latest. Please check the log splitter it won't start.

He doesn't know how the fuel valve got shut off.

That one was easy to fix.

:lmao:  That immediately reminded me of this one...   :laffs:

On 1/23/2024 at 9:57 AM, unforgiven said:

Today is icemagetton, number 1 rule of getting old is don't fall.

I fell going thru a roof hatch Monday and caught myself doing the chicken sing. Plus was I decompressed my back, minus was I strained both the muscles in my shoulder blades and the muscles down the back side of my left ribs 🤪🤪🤪

On 1/28/2024 at 4:04 PM, shepp said:

I fell going thru a roof hatch Monday and caught myself doing the chicken sing. Plus was I decompressed my back, minus was I strained both the muscles in my shoulder blades and the muscles down the back side of my left ribs 🤪🤪🤪

Sorry to hear that, roof work in the winter is the worst. Had the cover from the roof hatch came down and hit me in the head. Good thing I had my hardhat on it could have dropped me 20' off ship's ladder on to mechanical room floor. Get well soon brother :thumbup:

On 1/28/2024 at 2:04 PM, shepp said:

Ouch, bet you woke up pretty stiff and sore the next day. As bad as it was it could have been worse so here's to a fast and complete recovery.

On 1/29/2024 at 10:01 PM, unforgiven said:

Sorry to hear that, roof work in the winter is the worst. Had the cover from the roof hatch came down and hit me in the head. Good thing I had my hardhat on it could have dropped me 20' off ship's ladder on to mechanical room floor. Get well soon brother :thumbup:

That’s always the worst! Or the handle slamming you in the back

Something going on with cranes locally.

This one happened this morning( no injuries)

crane-in-surrey-1-6748468-1706641718405.

The yellow crane in background is what it's suppose to look like.

Then four days earlier, this one happened and the fact there was no injuries was surprising as it happened on a Friday afternoon right beside a major road.It was in the procces of being dismantled.

crane-collapse.thumb.webp.976116fa3c42122d18d368f5448cbe6f.webp

You can see part of the boom hanging off the side of the building along with the damaged windows where it hit the building.

We have 3 on site so guessing there will be some dscussions at work tomorrow.

Wow the weather Hmmmmm almost 60 degrees here in February never seen this coming snow melting fast (not Good) we need the snow pack to last till spring  trees starting to green up , that will not go well when it turns cold again......the weather here is like the country fuked up!