• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What's your weather like today or the past few days?

BrianK

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Magwa said:

minus 4 degrees this morning just north of here minus 23 yes fukers it is cold I am shoveling wood into the stove like a steam engine tender.....

That is whats headed this way for tomorrow and the beginning of next week.

14 hours ago, Magwa said:

minus 4 degrees this morning just north of here minus 23 yes fukers it is cold I am shoveling wood into the stove like a steam engine tender.....

Minus 19* at night,  here with wind chill. It's over now. No snow. 

Thursday was the worst -4F with windchill and lucky me working on the water front outdoors. Irony is my official job title is Inside Wireman which it turns out has nothing to do with indoors or outdoors.

By monday we'll be back to normal for this time of year( low-mid 20F) and by weeks end above normal temps and rain.

Very little snow so far which isn't good, a poor snow pack means a dry summer and forest fires

have about 7" snow on ground. 2* right now.  was up on mt hood above hood river at a shoot fri, sat, sun. temp was around 5 to 7 degrees, snowed all day Saturday on us  8" of snow with wind in the 7 to 14 mph. the shoot is called "the icicle shoot". have attended this shoot for years, this is coldest one I can remember. it is all shotgun games "Annie's and buddy shoots. was about seventy in attendance. great time was had 

16 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Once a Ranger, always a Ranger! Hooah!👍

Damn right, brother.  For those that don't know, I have the Tab, and I have the Scroll (Afghani-Land, WINTER 2003) - research that fun deployment with 2/75... 

Here's a taste.

Love me some Fat Electrician!  :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V