imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, washguy said:

Shepp     on the baby drummies and wings...oh well you found out...not 40...only on the regular size drummies/wings 40 mins...put enough death dust and blu cheese on em and it don't matter if they are overdone   :laffs:Wash

They were still edible, I like the death dust game changer combo. Sweet heat!!

I'm thinking of trying a different way of cooking them. Searing them first, then putting the rub on them and wrapping them in wax paper and placing that in tinfoil. Let it cook nice and slow after that. I have seen people do it in videos and it just peals off the bone. What you guys think?

43 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

I'm thinking of trying a different way of cooking them. Searing them first, then putting the rub on them and wrapping them in wax paper and placing that in tinfoil. Let it cook nice and slow after that. I have seen people do it in videos and it just peals off the bone. What you guys think?

I'd leave off the wax paper.

Not grilling...   Crock Pot Pork roast...

Bed of quartered yellow onions on the bottom of the pot, 4lb pork roast, 2 packs of onion soup mix (dry) right on top. Large Poblano pepper (sliced) around the outside, Pepperocini peppers all over the top.  Fireup the crock pot on high.  Once it cooks down a little, I add the whole mushrooms to the mix.  Usually runs on high for 3 hours, then low for 3 hours.  You rip it apart with a plastic fork...   :thumbup:

P1060217.thumb.JPG.7202da58f6dac2482fd776c3042ff865.JPG

Edited by 98Z5V

At one hour in, I added my mushrooms - I halved them, to get more in.  Once you add them, salt them down with course salt - it helps to break them down faster, and "become one with the brew" that's going on...  :thumbup:

P1060218.thumb.JPG.213ad6370fc18a9323301716e6ab9147.JPG

I lightly "water" my crock pot lid, to help it seal faster, and get to business...   :banana:

P1060219.thumb.JPG.5b30f122a0c112ee7e2f4634f0d2234c.JPG

3 minutes ago, shepp said:

I did a sausage making class today in Madison made beer brats and Mexican chorizo 

31C70B3F-30C7-4E3E-AD81-DBC612A1C831.jpeg

I like how you roll your meat.

It's not a gay thing - I'm just sayin'...  You got talent with rolling your meat, brother...   :thumbup::banana:

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I like how you roll your meat.

It's not a gay thing - I'm just sayin'...  You got talent with rolling your meat, brother...   :thumbup::banana:

Lol not me but I’ll tell him ? key is to roll it right like a joint ??

• shepp locked and unlocked this topic