imschur

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Sisco said:

Seems a waste of ammo using it on individual soldiers, other than the fear factor that sets in on the recieving end when a buddy vaporizes on impact.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Up here we get an onslaught of biting sand flies every June andJuly. A Bug A Salt gun is a necessity, not a luxury, as bug repellent doesn’t work on them. I literally wore my first Bug A Salt gun out. It is not uncommon to have 100 to 200 fly carcasses on the patio after an evening. Strange thing is they all disappear by next morning. How? Turns out ants retrieve them and cart them away for food. I figure by now all my yard’s ant colonies worship me as an all providing God.🤣

3 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I'll pick one of these up - I've worn out 3 of the originals so far.  I need to get another one anyway, might as well have the rifle/pistol combo.  

I will be interested in how you like it before I expand my entomological NACL arsenal. 

That revolver better be a Bad Motherfucker.  I saw that thing yesterday in Sportsman's Warehouse...   and it's $125!!!

I passed.  Need more research on that bug-blaster before I drop $125 on it.  The Bug-A-Salts were there, normal price at about $50.  That revolver price, though...   I'll buy 3 more pump guns for $50 ea, until I can see what that expensive revolver can do better. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2023 at 12:39 AM, 98Z5V said:

That revolver better be a Bad Motherfucker.  I saw that thing yesterday in Sportsman's Warehouse...   and it's $125!!!

I passed.  Need more research on that bug-blaster before I drop $125 on it.  The Bug-A-Salts were there, normal price at about $50.  That revolver price, though...   I'll buy 3 more pump guns for $50 ea, until I can see what that expensive revolver can do better. 

Get one of these then so you can post your kills.

https://www.scheels.com/p/bug-a-salt-bug-cam/85569300742.html?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ad_daba_midlines&utm_content=Facebook_Mobile_Feed&fbclid=IwAR1jZnN3avYf5WpdRklUiEsGHWvokpwfEGKt3BspXkpo19Ow9bCig3s2ZBk_aem_AYMUIYMlDXah30O0K6vh6uVg_HmMzE3dxeGBhhj1o4KXIhmmQDK-sR3ma-20ZgvWFt1VHKybHXXqiqEwFZtR0foO

• 1 month later...

Some of my best Thanksgivings were spent with @98Z5V at the best sand dunes in America--Imperial Sand Dunes Recreational Area in Socal. Thanks for opening ATV'ing opportunities for me in Arizona and California, Brother! This said, 98 needs another reunion with his favorite Eskimo and the gang at Ogilby soon.... before we're too broke down and decrepid!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 hours ago, SmoothAction said:

Some of my best Thanksgivings

Hell yeah, brother!  Me, you, @DNP and Dusty, Damn The Man, and the whole crew.  Some damn great trips!  I was thinking about that today - about right now, just about sunset, we'd be digging a turkey out of the ground!  

• 1 month later...