imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:52 PM, 98Z5V said:

Ron driving ALL THE WAY back...  It's nobody's fault that Ron is turning into a pus$y and flying out from now on... :lmao:

Are you Fukin kiddin me? FUK that drive. I've done it 3 times already! A 34 hour (SOLID........one way) drive takes it out of my ass. Though, on arrival, I've always been ready to drink all night......just so that I can collapse at some point the next day. :laffs:

Oh..............and by the way.................:thefinger:

Edited by Rsquared

On 7/18/2019 at 10:36 PM, 98Z5V said:

Watching the live reveal of the 2020 Corvette right now - and it is bad...  

Yes it is! Under $60,000 and 0-60 in 3 sec for the base model. 495 horse. Which means the ZO6 will have 700+ hp when it comes out.

6 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Yes it is! Under $60,000 and 0-60 in 3 sec for the base model. 495 horse. Which means the ZO6 will have 700+ hp when it comes out.

Sure will. They were already 638hp on that supercharged LS9 setup, a few years ago.   :thumbup:

A friend who is a vocalist shared this meaningful moment with me.

As a singer I sing at many funerals & I was recently asked by a funeral director to play & sing at a graveside service for a homeless man.  He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery out in the country.  As I was not familiar with the area, I got lost.  I finally arrived an hour late and saw that the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight.  There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch.  I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late.  I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place.  I didn’t know what else to do, so I started to play.  The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around.  I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends.  I sang  like I’ve never played before for this homeless man.

As I sang & played “Amazing Grace”, the workers began to weep.  They wept, I wept, we all wept together.  When I finished, I packed up my keyboard and started for my car.  Though my head hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, “I’ve never seen nothin’ like that before and I’ve been putting in septic tanks for twenty years.” Apparently, I’m still lost….

0B8C1306-6BC4-4739-8257-575BA49D290C.jpeg