imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

No, the cat meme. Can't reproduce it but that's the reality! "On the way into battle, wish we had a cat." 😂

You fuckers ain't met TactiCat yet.  He lives to fight dogs.  He might not take out a combat dog or a police dog - but he doesn't back down.  He charges.

^^^  Those two already had their asses kicked by him many times...   They knew better...   :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

Several years ago, right here, I told the story of that cat-asshead...   Had a neighbor that had two boston terriers, and they terrorized him. He finally got tired of their shiit, and went over the east wall of the compound to get them.  He chewed up one really bad, hit the other, and  - WHAM!  He didn't pay attention to the black lab that got him.  He lost a toe on a hind leg over that one.  THAT was when he realized that he now had to fight a Lab.  The neighbor lost a leaf rake over the deal, trying to "shoo" him through an RV gate...  TactiCat never had to fight a leaf rake before, so he destroyed it...

It was ugly.  Those neighbors moved out a couple months later, after I laughed about it...  "You got 1.5 damaged dogs and lost a leaf rake - to a CAT?!...  I'll BUY you a new leaf rake as soon as you BUY MY CAT A NEW TOE!!!"    GTFO...   They moved... 

That story is up on this board, I'm positive of it...   I never got those pictures of that boston that I was promised, and how bad it's damage was... and I never got sued, like was threatened.

Edited by 98Z5V

17 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Several years ago, right here, I told the story of that cat-asshead...   Had a neighbor that had two boston terriers, and they terrorized him. He finally got tired of their shiit, and went over the east wall of the compound to get them.  He chewed up one really bad, hit the other, and  - WHAM!  He didn't pay attention to the black lab that got him.  He lost a toe on a hind leg over that one.  THAT was when he realized that he now had to fight a Lab.  The neighbor lost a leaf rake over the deal, trying to "shoo" him through an RV gate...  TactiCat never had to fight a leaf rake before, so he destroyed it...

It was ugly.  Those neighbors moved out a couple months later, after I laughed about it...  "You got 1.5 damaged dogs and lost a leaf rake - to a CAT?!...  I'll BUY you a new leaf rake as soon as you BUY MY CAT A NEW TOE!!!"    GTFO...   They moved... 

That story is up on this board, I'm positive of it...   I never got those pictures of that boston that I was promised, and how bad it's damage was... and I never got sued, like was threatened.

hank hates all other furry people brought my parents westie home one day she stood on top the fridge and hissed at him. Strays will come up to my patio door and she gets like this then tries to fuck dean and I up. I swear if she didn’t weigh 8 pounds she’d have killed me years ago. I usually tell people to ignore her when they come over and she ends up in their lap. My buddy like so fuck with her when he stops by and he usually leaves with a few scratches on him 

Ps I love tacticat! Just don’t tell hank 

Edited by shepp

My cousin is a vet, when at school the prof said those with pets bring 'em in for class to practice on.

Well no surprise a cat and a German Shepherd got into a scrap. Now the cat being declawed in the front might have you betting on the GSD? Cat is no dummy,she wraps her front legs around the dog's neck where the dog couldn't get to her and then used her back legs, with claws, to rake the dog's belly.  Requiring 176 stitches, everyone got lots of practice.