imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Rush or no rush, fast, slow, or anywhere in between, when Jack and I got together we always found something that just needed to be taught a lesson. Stupid telephone poles, they never learn.

.....That is what I said when I was flying my old Pawnee spray plane planting Mung Beans up in Oklahoma in my pre USMC summer vacation ... "DAMN STUPID TELEPHONE POLES!"

17 hours ago, Radioactive said:

Here’s what you need for the pain some old no 7

A3709921-508E-4085-BDE1-5216EB8284DF.jpeg

13 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I always broke something when I drank Jack black shellac... bad juju

Something of mine always got broke, busted, all that - when a redhead was involved.  Jack didn't have shiit to do with it.

Fuk those redheads.  :thefinger:

jack daniels sponsored a black jack 21 tournament in Idaho on a job I was on shits almost 21 years ago.. the jack d was damn neer free! about all of our crew missed work the next day! should throw all caution to the wind on thursday with free boose and card slaying chicks! Some how we rallied back around 10 am and drove off to the hills to shoot my glock and later returned to the super giving us a come to jesus meeting that we are making a bad image for the co.. ahh he was there all night!! good shits!

20 hours ago, sketch said:

jack daniels sponsored a black jack 21 tournament in Idaho on a job I was on shits almost 21 years ago.. the jack d was damn neer free! about all of our crew missed work the next day! should throw all caution to the wind on thursday with free boose and card slaying chicks! Some how we rallied back around 10 am and drove off to the hills to shoot my glock and later returned to the super giving us a come to jesus meeting that we are making a bad image for the co.. ahh he was there all night!! good shits!

I put my truck in the garage... probably should have opened the door first.

On 3/19/2020 at 1:08 PM, MikedaddyH said:

Philly police commissioner announced that they are NOT going to arrest for minor crimes 😭 

GTA 4 rules are now in affect !

ZomboMeme 19032020100332.jpg

Guess what piece of poop city this winner comes from,no not san francisco.Portland! Philly has the distinct honor of being a super sanctuary city with the highest murder rates in the country.Out of all the things that could be done her very first order of action was that all female police officers may now wear colored finger nail polish.I poop you not!

On 3/14/2020 at 2:28 PM, Cunuckgaucho said:

Nope not since 1987 for the $1 commonly referred to as the Loonie

s-l300.jpg

Then in 1996 the $2 bill was replaced with a coin aka the Toonie

168-03-toonie-coin.jpg

FYI Harry's grandmother's face is on the other side

Here's Harry's grandmother in 1953, a bit younger looking...

FYI, I remember when the toonies came out and how so many struggled to try and pop out the centers!

Reminds me I need to transfer some more USD to CAD with the CAD dropping right now.

CA dollar 1.png

CA dollar 2.png

On 3/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Sisco said:

Back at Jason’s in Windsor, A really good table dance went for $10 Canadian in the 90’s. And I mean a really really good table dance.:drool:

...and this is why when I tell someone my wife is originally from Windsor, I get "Oh, I wonder how you two met..." with a snicker.  Ha!

I also used to like telling family and friends I drive SOUTH to Canada (from Detroit).  

Windsor...too many great restaurants for a town of its size (besides all the strip clubs!  Many of those are still there.)

3 hours ago, Doodle said:

Here's Harry's grandmother in 1953, a bit younger looking...

FYI, I remember when the toonies came out and how so many struggled to try and pop out the centers!

Reminds me I need to transfer some more USD to CAD with the CAD dropping right now.

CA dollar 1.png

Good time for you with exchange not so much for me. Have put a couple things on pause till it picks up again. The Beaver Buck is likely to go a bit lower as oil continues to drop .

Took a bit of getting used to buying a burger and beer with a small :soap:of change 

Edited by Cunuckgaucho