imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Good time for you with exchange not so much for me. Have put a couple things on pause till it picks up again. The Beaver Buck is likely to go a bit lower as oil continues to drop .

Took a bit of getting used to buying a burger and beer with a small :soap:of change 

That's my only remaining paper CAD, btw.  

9 years ago or so all my Canadian friends and family were living large and flooding over to Michigan when $1 CAD was more than $1 USD.  An effective 30% raise really changed things for border folks for a while.  

You are right, though, if Putin gets his way and causes the shut down of fracking and tar sands production, there will continue to be a hit to CA, but also to US.  Not sure how that will shake out.  

All this cheap gas and we can't even drive anywhere now!  Ohio is shelter-in-place as of tomorrow (Monday) night and Michigan will follow soon, I'd bet.  Was looking forward to a summer of cheap gas and towing the travel trailer all over North America.  Not now.

9 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Sam's was $1.25

Holy Cow!  Might have to do the Indiana Dunes down to Bloomington and on to the Hoosier Nat'l Forest for an Indiana loop this spring-summer.  Been wanting to visit Upland Brewing in Bloomington since I've discovered them a few years back.  We get some of their brews up here in MI.

FYI, $1.76/gal by me in MI.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, 98Z5V said:

Here's a lapdance for @Robocop1051 on his birthday, I love this guy.  I might mean that in a gay-way...  I'm unsure right now...  :banana:

Sorry I was away for so long. I’ve been nursing a sick family back to health. We’re all good now. 

that was one hell of a night. We racked up a $3k bill at the bar that night. 

I love you guys!!

2 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

Sorry I was away for so long. I’ve been nursing a sick family back to health. We’re all good now. 

that was one hell of a night. We racked up a $3k bill at the bar that night. 

I love you guys!!

Oh my GOD.............he's BACK!