What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, BigNate said:

461979266_PRSGEN3.thumb.JPG.69d77655cb8fc2970b81856378610318.JPG

These are interesting but I’ve never seen this specific model.  I have one for an FAL but it’s somewhat different.  The cheek weld options are awesome.  After you get this to the range please give us your critique.  👍👍👍

Just now, GRA said:

These are interesting but I’ve never seen this specific model.  I have one for an FAL but it’s somewhat different.  The cheek weld options are awesome.  After you get this to the range please give us your critique.  👍👍👍

Yep - it is going on the AR-10(T) that is going to be used almost exclusively off a bench and / or prone against paper and steel.   I'll let you know what I think - although it is the first adjustable buttstock that I've owned - my frame of reference will be stock stuff.   🙂

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, shooterrex said:

^^^^^Nice

Guy came out shot me a price of $7500.00 talking about how materials are like when you look at a fancy menu and it says market price..same thing. Called later and said same unit went up 1K 5 hrs later. Waiting for him to drop the bomb he said he would honor what we spoke about. Done. Waiting for October for generator. Generac was $8500, Briggs and Stratton guy wanted $9200.00 for 13KW 30 month wait. Permit is just $75.00 

11 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

10 rounds? you tryin to please Biden.

Lol. I have a couple 20 rounders but they're not the greatest for use with a bolt action.  Too much tension fully loaded, causing difficulty clambering a round. 17 or less & it feeds smoothly. The 10 round mags feed very well, so that's why I ordered a handful of them