• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Back in July I placed an order for a couple pounds of Accurate 2520... got an email it just shipped :laffs:I'd forgotten about that order

That's a damn great Grendel powder, right there, brother.   :thumbup:  It's been working for my Grendel loads, and it's all I've tried so far in 6 ARC.  I'm taking the CCI 41 primers out of my ARC loads, and just using the CCI 400s.  Those things are moving pretty damn fast, and moving to the 400s will slow them down a little.  Which is what they need.  Sounds crazy, I know, but they don't need to be hauling the amount of ass that they are right now.

That Grendel, though - ain't changing that load ONE BIT!...   :laffs:

31 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

^^^  That's a good bolt gun - I have that 300BLK that you have, and like it. 

Me too.  That 16" barrel gets a whole lot longer real quick when I screw that 10" long suppressor on the end of it, but once its on all you hear is pffft when you pull the trigger with subs.  This grendel should sound like a 22 mag.

On 10/9/2021 at 8:01 AM, dpete said:

@MikedaddyH10 mm and 300 WSM in box.  Let me know.

On 10/9/2021 at 8:06 AM, MikedaddyH said:

I forgot. 

My job has me stressed out and been working 6days a week for over a year and a half. I will give Tom some money and let him do the transition. USPS doesn't like me ! 

I got your ass.  Bring $80 and a bottle of Cuervo Silver to the Fall Shoot.  It'll be here.  No Cuervo Gold - the Silver.

You bring that chineeze rice wine again, and you ain't getting your brass for that...  That tasted like dirty gym socks.  I don't know what those taste like, but if I had to imagine, then it was THAT shiit...     :thefinger::laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V