• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post here often, but I just scored a CASV front sight... nearly impossible to grab one of these.

On top of that... I even scored a nice discount (I love DSG's LE/Mil program). They even waived the s&h!!!

Best part... last week I was offering people OVER cost to take it off their "for sale" rifles. Glad no one took me up on those offers.

You'll like them.  I run many of them on variable mag optics.  <thumbsup>

I was worried I would need to put some kind of rubber mat under them, or they would slip, but they tighten up just fine with no sign of slippage.

It is odd that in the world of Chinese plastic, the only source for these is in the U.K.

I ordered a spare 12 round magazine for my EAA Witness compact .40 S&W and  a Magula pistol magazine loader today from MidwayUSA. I really need a magazine loader as I have 5 autoloading pistols and around 25 magazines. My old busted up thumbs take a beating and often I can't get a full mag loaded.

Man-o-man that EAA witness 12 rounder has a super strong spring. So is the recoil spring on the pistol. Maybe after 3 or 4 hundred rounds it will become easier to charge and chamber. well I remember the little .380 so I have 6 pistols. .22 LR, .32 Auto, .380, 9mm,, .40 S&W and my old standby 1911 70 series .45 ACP. Dang I think I need a .22 WRM. maybe a Ruger

Edited by mrmackc

Dsg just sent me a shipping invoice......?

Either I ordered in my sleep (highly possible), or a "preorder" just got shipped! Stay tuned.

Check your older records.  Might be a very old pre-paid backorder ... (???)  Otherwise you may have simply won a prize !!!  <thumbsup>

Dsg just sent me a shipping invoice......?

Either I ordered in my sleep (highly possible), or a "preorder" just got shipped! Stay tuned.

A man of your current situation in your sleep is highly possible Edited by shepp

I just received 1000 Federal once fired brass from a guy on Gunbroker.com for $115 and 1000 168 gr bullets from Midway USA.  The brass looks like it is fresh out of a stainless pin tumbler and if it didn't have a dented primer in it I'd think it was brand new.   I'm tickled pink with it.  For the price of $115 that makes each round cost .56 cents for the first load. Then it brings my cost per round down to .47 cents.  

I just received 1000 Federal once fired brass from a guy on Gunbroker.com for $115 and 1000 168 gr bullets from Midway USA.  The brass looks like it is fresh out of a stainless pin tumbler and if it didn't have a dented primer in it I'd think it was brand new.   I'm tickled pink with it.  For the price of $115 that makes each round cost .56 cents for the first load. Then it brings my cost per round down to .47 cents.  

Sounds like a great buy.  What type of reloader do you have? 

Ordered 500 rounds of MK319 for my P716. I know it functions in a 16 incher so with the adjustable gas block on the Sig I felt comfortable getting a good supply. Not a bad price either at 66 cents a round plus 2 ammo cans.

https://massammo.com/massammo.com/lake-city-7-62x51-mk319-130gr-sost-otm-250-round-ammo-can-free-shipping-when-you-300-00-or-more/

Sounds like a great buy.  What type of reloader do you have? 

I use my Lyman turret press the most but also have a RCBS Rock Chucker and a Lee 50 BMG press.  I also use a Lyman 1200 auto powder scale instead of my old Belding and Mull powder measure.