• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate ordering from Amazon most the time I order something online it's cuz I want it need it in a reasonable about of time or I don't have time to go out and look in the stores. I mean that's why we order poop online right? There's been atleast 4 Times I've ordered from them because I needed it for a hunting trip or a project and it takes a week or better just to process my order?!? Then another 3-5 days to ship. Last time I ordered a week before deer hunting, some snow shoes cuz they got like 24" of snow up north. In my comments I put if these don't get processed and shipped to me in 10 days keep them I don't want them, the seller emailed me and kept awesome contacts with me on that transaction.

That is really cool of them tho, I'll have to call and bitch from now on

Well the shipping is all jacked up and I prob won't get my item until Saturday afternoon. And now i have two pending charges on my bank account of 194.00 either becasue Amazon's or the banks system jacked up. Amazon said they were not receiving the funds from the bank then the bank sent a double payment.

Edited by Bad Wolf

I also have been disappointed by some of my orders from Amazon.com. I order items not available in Walmarts, Staples or Tractor supply or a local gun store.  A .223  chamber boresighter was really cheap ($8.00) and I figure if it lasts for 2 or 3 boresighting jobs it is okay. there was one for $22.00 as a PRIME buy, two day shipping. I ordered the el cheapo one and in the fine print I saw it was over 15 days shipping, from Hong Kong.  I since have been ordering PRIME items for free 2 day shipping. My wife ordered a Kindle Fire tablet and got Prime free for six months so that is working out okay.  I luck out a lot since Amazon has a big distrubition center in DFW metroplex. I ordered an electric shop heater at a good price free 2 day shipping and it was here in 2 days.

Since we live 40 miles from a Walmart in either direction it costs more to drive there than shipping costs, and it is delivered at the front gate.

I have a Belly Band holster system on order from Amazon. Ordered it yesterday and got a notice last night it had shipped out already. Wanted a way to carry while running without having my gun flop all over the place.

Then this morning I was passing some time on the forum and read about the Geissele trigger sale on Primary Arms website. I had been waiting on an SSA-E to go on sale somewhere, so........I started my day off in the red. Supposedly it is already out for shipping, too. In the words of Ice Cube, "Today was a good day."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aero Precision M5 .308 Lower - FDE

Aero Precision M5E1 Upper - Black

Aero Precision M5E1 keymod rail 15" - Black

Luth-AR MBA-2 Skullatron - FDE

Luth-AR rifle length RE.

This is my first AR10 build, Go big or go home! Excited.

Also first post, Hello from Oregon.