• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/17/2017 at 4:13 PM, jtallen83 said:

200 rounds of GRIZZLY CARTRIDGE 300 AAC BLACKOUT 220GR HARD CAST LRN SUB-SONIC , hope it functions in the pistol!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/grizzly-cartridge-300-aac-blackout-220gr-hard-cast-lrn-sub-sonic-ammunition-20rds-gc300bl-r2.html

Just ran 40 rounds with no issues, wishing I'd have bought more now!

On 3/8/2017 at 2:15 PM, shepp said:

Do you have a FedEx hub or store near you? You can drop it there

They sent a return label for UPS shipping.  When the UPS driver dropped another package off at the house he took the case with him.  That was Thursday evening.

I get an e-mail this morning from them and they said that I had to go to UPS to drop it off as they would not send a UPS driver by to pick it up.  I e-mailed them back and told them there's already movement on the tracking number.  Heard nothing back from them.  Seems they're pissed.

Edited by GRA

On 3/15/2017 at 5:35 PM, SNKEBIT said:

Just bought a new  P308 scope off ebay for 193.00:banana:

After you get back from the range please post an eval.  I'm looking at 308-specific scopes right now.

I have the P-223 but have not tried it out yet.  Maybe next week.

10 minutes ago, sketch said:

power stop from rockauto.. saved me some$ on a promo deal? The forien object to the left is a trans mount! I might have broke that?

But if its broke fix it better!

I put power stops on my Silverado last fall, really liked them

20 minutes ago, sketch said:

Just did a walk through with my oldest (girl) ! She wants to hands on! Dad is smiling!! Guns and jerp enabiler✔️

That's awesome my dad was a terrible teacher he basically was a shower didn't get any hands on usually "just let me do that" 

Ordered up some Wheeler Delta Series tools from OpticsPlanet...

AR-15 Roll Pin Installation Kit (2-sided brass/delrin hammer, punches, roll pin holders, and roll pin press); and

AR Armorer's Bench Block (going to install the forward assist roll pin on my FA upper -- that should hold me until I order up the lower and can really get to work).

Already picked up a Delta Ring tool and TD/pivot pin install tool from Academy a couple weeks ago.

Literally all I need to have a complete AR15 in boxes is a trigger (waiting for LaRue to have a sale...) and a lower (trying to wait for FA to have another sale, but that's not working too well...). Wait, I do have the mil-spec trigger that came out of my LR-308...