• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

Details man, details! Or we can dogpile you with a few weeks of incessant ball-busting....

Found it.  I thought I had accidentally deleted it and forgot which model it was. :laffs:

Konus Pot-45 Spotting Scope 20-60x70mm With Tripod And Carry Case
KO-SS-7121K (via Optics Planet).

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

250 rounds of Herter's 12 gauge

Bird shot? 

6 hours ago, EngrBob said:

Just got a message from Federal Express that my .338 Federal barrel from X-Caliber has been delivered!  I didn't get a message that it had been shipped.  Can't wait to get home.

I love the suspence shipments! Its like waiting for atf in short order.. 

16 minutes ago, sketch said:

I love the suspence shipments! Its like waiting for atf in short order.. 

I hate that shit in this day and age they should beable to tell me wherevthat shit is 24/7. Had one last week "package has been scanned doesn't mean it's been shipped" two days later it's at my house wtf?!? Also hate the length of time companies take to process your order. You have one job to ship products why does it take a week to fulfill an order?!?? If it's on B/O get on you god damned computer and tell me so, I don't take a week to show up for a service call?! Get me my shit!!!!

end rant :nutkick:

2 minutes ago, shepp said:

I hate that poop in this day and age they should beable to tell me wherevthat poop is 24/7. Had one last week "package has been scanned doesn't mean it's been shipped" two days later it's at my house wtf?!? Also hate the length of time companies take to process your order. You have one job to ship products why does it take a week to fulfill an order?!?? If it's on B/O get on you god damned computer and tell me so, I don't take a week to show up for a service call?! Get me my poop!!!!

end rant :nutkick:

Bro you need to order from the atf!! Or RRA! Ive since been lerned in paitence... when i come home to a package that i forgot about.. makes my hard days work worth the hard day! And a cold ? I do understand the calls for work! But im a one man show again. They called me and dont want anyone else! Its good to be needed?? if they only knew my $ went to evil guns haha? Soooo i got nothing today and i wont next week either shucks! I am shoping for a revolver for a friend! That will get me by.

Friggen enablers den here!