• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

A Radical Arms 300 Blackout Carbine, A set of Lee 300 Blackout dies, A 2 inch Chop saw to cut cases, A 300 Blackout case jig, and 200 rounds 300 Blackout Subsonic ammo.

might as well try this for this..  Worlds Finest Trimmer 6mm BR https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CQZWM30/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_r9Tzzb57C6845

Edited by sketch
choose yor appropriate cal of course?

On 6/22/2017 at 6:36 PM, shepp said:

Have you checked their specs last I knew PSA had their own thing going FYI

I just got this kit and I'm in love ? with the way the diamond ?  berral looks gorgeous I would highly recommend it I'll put up a picture once I put it together  

https://moriartiarmaments.com/24-.308-stainless-steel-diamond-fluted-tactical-upper-assembly-ar-10-24-stainless-steel-diamond

3 hours ago, shepp said:

Welcome to the forum not sure what my quote has to do with your order but congrats. Feel free to tell us about yourself in the intro section

@Robocop1051

Our new sponsor gives discounts/rewards to people who review their products on specific sites. The "quote" is a bit misplaced, but the topic kinda on course.... for a newbie. 

Hopefully he finds their review section when his product comes in, so he can get credit for his effort. 

Chances are we'll be seeing small amounts of traffic from this kind of advertising. Funny thing is, they never stay more than 2-3 posts. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a good enough deal on a long range scope, $1,325 but usually hard to find under $2,000. I have had the money set aside trying to get a good sale on the 3.5x21 version but when this deal popped up I had to step up. Not the best scope out there but really more than I need. Seller was from Dallas and must have scored a case of these. He has sold several on that auction site and got positive feedback, offered him $1250 and he came back with this price so I grabbed it.

http://bushnell.com/tactical/riflescopes/elite-tactical/xrs-4-5-30x-50mm

ET45305gz.jpg.8c7a9f52564cbbd0f041225e4634d305.jpg