• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

308 Pmags

Rsquared

I picked up 2 from Midway a couple weeks back. 

On a side note; I was at Shoppers and Dicks this week and both had ammo.  I texted a buddy of mine because he was lookiing for 22 and he replied with, "So does Sportsmans!"  I wonder if things are returning to normal???  I actually passed on the ammo at Dicks.  They didn't have the 9mm brand that I want and their 308 was either too heavy or too light for what I need at the moment. 

Still haven't been able to find the 20LR mags anywhere. I got the notification from MIdway and looks like you guys beat me to it. I did pick up a few used ones though.

Was at Sportsman's (Mesa, AZ) yesterday. Sportsman's usually has FGMM 168gr and 175gr in stock but this time they were out of them. There was tons of XM80C in stock, some Winchester 7.62x51 white box and a good amount American Eagle .308

Gotta go back to Dicks and check... last time I was there they were out of all .308.

Edited by shibiwan

Still haven't been able to find the 20LR mags anywhere. I got the notification from MIdway and looks like you guys beat me to it. I did pick up a few used ones though.

Was at Sportsman's (Mesa, AZ) yesterday. Sportsman's usually has FGMM 168gr and 175gr in stock but this time they were out of them. There was tons of XM80C in stock, some Winchester 7.62x51 white box and a good amount American Eagle .308

Gotta go back to Dicks and check... last time I was there they were out of all .308.

Check with SGC for the pmags. I just bought some from them and they had a ton of them on the racks.

Edited by Boerboel guy

I was just throwing that out for everybody my man. Those mags have been dried up for a long time now. I've only got two rifles of that pattern, but I figured that I'd throw it out there for everybody else.

After all.........I am the Armalite  (10B) pusher <laughs>

So I don't really have a dog in the hunt.

What is it with you "Armalite people" rubbing that A-word in whenever the opportunity arises? Buddy of mine who has a 10T does the same thing too.  <lmao>

Just like Harley's............If you gotta ask..........I'll never be able to explain it to you. <laughs>

Really though....I was only pointing that out since the Pmags don't fit in the 10B rifles.

Edited by Rsquared

Went to two LGS this weekend (well, sorta local, 70 miles away). Found a bonanza of pistol powders at the first (the whole AA line, lots of IMR, some Ramshot and Alliant), not unreasonable prices. No rifle powders though. At the second, I asked if they had any Pmags for the DPMS 308. Score. Reasonable price too, $26. Good weekend.

Edited by mineralman55

DSG has the 5.56 Lancers in stock. 10-rounders in Black, Clear, and Smoke.  Those Lancers are damn great mags, too.  They list the 10-rd Pmags, but they're not in stock yet.  Brother blue, you signed up for DSG Mil/Leo pricing?  You should hit that before you order, if you're not already.  

Well....since this thread started...it looks like Magpul has finally caught up to their production backlog. It seems like 7.62 Pmags are in stock damn near everywhere now. I've got my order of 10 that I placed though Armalite.....the order of 5 that I placed through Midwest PX.....and my backorder of 10 from DSG (that I placed in December) are inbound. Hell....I've only got the 2 SR25/DPMS pattern rifles..........but last time I checked...mags don't go bad. <laughs>

Besides....the chest rig holds 4 (of the stitched in pouches), and I can keep stacking more if needed with the molle straps. Hypothetically........of course. :auto: