• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Another Fraud Busted

planeflyer21

Where the hell did gnat's reply go?!

I had something to say to him about his comment, but I wasn't saying it at that time. It should bave been directly above shepp's reply, right after Greg's.

gnat, you have much to learn. You might be borderline Socially-Ignorant.

That post was deleted by me. I have edited your post so it doesn't have to be deleted. I'll follow up with a PM.

I must commend those two young warriors for thier restraint. After serving 30+ years in the Navy, I would have required him to remove that uniform on the spot. Not sure what I would have done with the uniform......there's a lot of money tied up there....donate it to a VA hospital I guess. There are many deserving war heros there..............

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me why people do this? I mean, yes, I know a guy who likes to BS with people and casually makes such claims among other wild things and I've seen stuff like that before many times. I don't quite understand it, but at least the whole, "impulse" factor offers at least some reasonable explanation. But to go out of your way to spend $ on a military uniform and make your way to some event dressed as a soldier...... that's allot more then spare of the moment BS. Who the hell goes to that much trouble to try and convince people they're a soldier? What the hell has to be going through your head for you to do that?

Can someone explain to me why people do this? I mean, yes, I know a guy who likes to BS with people and casually makes such claims among other wild things and I've seen stuff like that before many times. I don't quite understand it, but at least the whole, "impulse" factor offers at least some reasonable explanation. But to go out of your way to spend $ on a military uniform and make your way to some event dressed as a soldier...... that's allot more then spare of the moment BS. Who the hell goes to that much trouble to try and convince people they're a soldier? What the hell has to be going through your head for you to do that?

Because they're insecure fake ass bitches!!

I agree with all the posts about people in wars not wanting to talk about the atrocities.  My grandfather was in WW2 as most men were of the day.  He served in the Battle of the Bulge.  The only reason I know this is because my grandmother gave me his orders when he passed.  He had two bronze stars.  I remember asking him as a kid if he had any medals from the war, and his response was yes.  I asked why, and his response was, " I survived."  That was it.  My wife's grandfather recently passed and he was a member of the Barbed Wire Buckeyes (POW Group).  He was shot down in I believe Germany and held as a POW for about a year. When he died all the remaining members showed up to the funeral.  I think there are only a few left.  They are getting in their 90's.  All very humble.  Great men. 

I would say when a-holes dress without merit they are seeking attention for themselves.  In reality they are really spitting in the faces of our true heroes.  I have the highest regards for those who paid  the ultimate price to protect our freedoms.  Some paid for it with literally their lives while others pay for it in the lasting memory of carnage. 

• 4 weeks later...

Check out these losers!!!

FECA92D5-87F9-4DF2-8608-39FEF28B2A21_zps

That's one giant bag of :wtf:

Army dude - his HIGHEST award is the Army Achievement Medal?!... 

Air Force dude - don't know what's going on with that Soul Patch.  There's rules on retirees in official ceremonies on official holidays, and grooming standards that go with that.  Maybe that shits allowed, but it looks fucked up.