What did you buy today?!

Cali_Ed

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt have a bolt gun that i call my own.. Ruger .308

image.jpg

That is a damn nice rifle brother.Way to go.

Got a MagPul stock in FDE :http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=2768&name=Magpul+HUNTER+X-22+Ruger®+10%2f22+Stock for my older 10-22 and this :https://www.bravoconcealment.com/collections/gun-holsters/products/rtt-holster-1 pancake style holster for my Xdm .45 ACP.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I've read one that started this way. 

So so there I was, stumbling through the door of one of our local gun pushers. I was there to find a red dot for my son's rifle.  Tomorrow will be his first time behind a rifle - a Savage Rascal single shot .22lr. He's about 5 1/2...but he's smart and extremely cautious. It'll be just him, my dad, and me. Rather than try to teach him about open sights on the first outing...I figure a red dot will do the trick. Put the red dot on the item you'd like to destroy.  We've been covering the three basic rules for a few days now and he's understanding it's not a game, so this should be fun. I picked out a cheap reflex sight first...but nothing we did would make it turn on and they couldn't find another one in the store. We wound up with a TruGlo 20mm red dot. Came with a high and a low base. Even the low base for him will be a little high...but from a bench he will get the idea. You can still use the irons with the rail I have mounted, so that is nice. Can't wait. I also got a 1895 SBL in 45-70.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not quite something I paid for but....received my 308AR back from the manufacturer on Friday, and there was new upper receiver along with a new Magpul fixed rifle buttstock on the gun.  Now my APF carbine is set up exactly the way that I have wanted it setup since purchasing it, along with totally flawless performance with all ammo, including my handloads (my handloads were the only thing that didn't function 100%) .  A redesigned case deflector,  and everything is 100% now.

If I could do a happy dance with the keyboard, I would still be doing it!

In no particular order......pneumatic penis pump,slinky red dress,black pumps,lipstick,mascara,bra and panties,diapers,butt plug, a new name ( Joycelyn) if my upcoming operation fails freaked out smiley       Wash

That is quite the prepper's list, wash. Sure you don't want to slip a pink hand cannon in there somewhere with all that? ;)

That is quite the prepper's list, wash. Sure you don't want to slip a pink hand cannon in there somewhere with all that? ;)

Well the operation was a success...I think? thats what Doc the tells me....im still keeping all that stuff....Char wont allow pink guns in the house....  Wash

Well the operation was a success...I think? thats what Doc the tells me....im still keeping all that stuff....Char wont allow pink guns in the house....  Wash

If you think it was a success then I'm glad it was too! And my wife & I don't allow pink guns in the house either haha

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, planeflyer21 said:

Hunh.  I can't help but notice from your photo that your Marlin is in stainless phuckin' steel!!  Which is like a MILLION times cooler than Tom's plain blued one!

+1... It took me forever to find mine. Mainly because I wanted the straight "guide" stock too. I was VERY tempted to chop a few inches off, thread and add a brake to the barrel. My sights are a little off too.  

I found cases of Federal MK319 MOD 0 local to me. 130 grain heaven here I come. Buying a case is a leap of faith, but I don't think it's a bad choice. My 16" Oracle should love the stuff. The wife on the other hand, is going to hate > MK319. lol

Edited by beantown

• shepp unpinned this topic