• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

Heading to Nashville tomorrow to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Samantha Fish at the old Ryman Auditorium.  So, I'll be enjoying dosing on a steady diet of their rocking blues guitar today to get in the mood.  I've seen Samantha Fish live before - in 100 degrees on a Saturday afternoon in WI - that little lady brings it to the stage.  Check her out if you get the chance.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, DNP said:

WTF?!  Mikey didn’t have time to find a video?  Run out of minutes on the AOL account?

I'm sorry... Sometimes its hard to dig myself out of the rabbit hole i fell into.  But it did manage to make 250 rounds of ammo last night ! After i walked away from Twitter.

On 2/14/2023 at 8:02 AM, DNP said:

I was worried YouTube decided you might be a bot and blocked your IP. 

This happened to me, from clicking one of his MANY links sent.  All the sudden, I had to prove to YT that I wasn't a bot, go through verification SEVERAL times, identify all the school busses, streetlights, all that shiit.

And after a couple days of NOT opening up his links...  it all went away...  No more "bot verification" my way.

I'm just sayin'...   My own personal experience, here... 

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

This happened to me, from clicking one of his MANY links sent.  All the sudden, I had to prove to YT that I wasn't a bot, go through verification SEVERAL times, identify all the school busses, streetlights, all that shiit.

And after a couple days of NOT opening up his links...  it all went away...  No more "bot verification" my way.

I'm just sayin'...   My own personal experience, here... 

You Fu€kers. Its like a train wreck, if you don't look you might miss something good !

I never knew that Linkin Park and Eminem even got together on a song, but this is cool.  Whoever the dude is that put this together, pulled the literal "Who's Who" of badass military movies to make this.  This is pretty fuckin' cool.

Leading off with some Desmond Doss.  Can't go wrong with that, but it just gets better.

I'm going to have to wade through this thread a mite.
I'm not certain you folks want to get into my eclectic mix but here's a few things I've been listening to...

I'm going to list the titles and artists as well as the Youtube links since I note a lot of youtube links disappear over time. There's stuff in the earlier pages of this thread for example that's impossible to figure out the music because there's no description and no link either.

Meg Myers, girl has issues but she sings her heart out. Love her early stuff, hope she isn't burning up/ burning out. Gotta catch up on her post covid stuff. Vid is "Sorry" also very good are "Monster", "Desire", "Jealous Sea", "Numb", "Lemon Eyes", "Curbstomp", "Hear Heart Head", "Go"

Arch Enemy - "The Eagle Flies Alone"

Nightwish (A lot to like in their back catalog and I missed most of it when it was fresh)
"Ghost Love Score Live"

Halestorm "I Am the Fire" (and many many more.)

Sabaton - "Resist and Bite"

Wind Rose - The Returning Race

ANNIHILATOR - Armed To The Teeth

More later, maybe