• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

56 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

I’m definitely still around, just haven’t posted much in a while. I’ve got something in the mail I plan to share with everyone once it shows up though. Hopefully in the next few days. 

Holy FUK, DUDE!!!   I didn't even know you were still alive!...  

I'm just sayin'...   :popcorn:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much exciting going on around here, usual dipschidts stealing anything to get high on their drugs of choice. Some go to jail and some get buried where they won't be found. As for myself, I'm doing about the same, staying at home and taking my One-A-Day vitamins. Watching Gunsmoke and Wheel of Fortune....Just trying to be invisable. Giving these two mean dogs , (little one is female and big one is her brother,Made up as  a Xmass present) a ride to the mail box to pick up packages we order rather than going shopping.

dogs.jpg

Edited by mrmackc

On 1/11/2022 at 1:27 PM, mrmackc said:

Not much exciting going on around here, usual dipschidts stealing anything to get high on their drugs of choice. Some go to jail and some get buried where they won't be found. As for myself, I'm doing about the same, staying at home and taking my One-A-Day vitamins. Watching Gunsmoke and Wheel of Fortune....Just trying to be invisable. Giving these two mean dogs , (little one is female and big one is her brother,Made up as  a Xmass present) a ride to the mail box to pick up packages we order rather than going shopping.

dogs.jpg

Hey Mac, those little guys are tough. My sister had two. Male was “Diesel” and the name fit. Stay safe, stay invisible.

5 hours ago, shepp said:

@sketchyou see this 

544CE133-25AF-4463-8FE2-E00DF453DAC6.jpeg

I spent 12 years of my life in that state, and it's heaven.  Scuba dive in Puget Sound on Saturday afternoon, then ski Crystal Mountain on Sunday, all day.  Best 4-wheelin' in the country, by far, based on the difficulty of the trails - wet, muddy, root-infested trails from 100-foot tall pine trees...  Unreal.

I got there in 1992, when (ONE OF) the mass exoduses from California was going on - and I was in Cali from 1986 to 1991.  I saw it happening.  Then.  By the time I left WA in 2004, the wet-side was a Liberal Shiit-Hole, and was only going downhill from there.  I miss that place dearly, and love it dearly, for what it offers.

No way in hell will I ever stomach moving back there.  Just can't do it, won't do it.  And that sucks - that state is so beautiful, and has so much to offer.  It's just EPICALLY fucked up now, because of politics.

Off my :soap: