• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

Rather than simply giving financial aid or leaving a large estate to our kids, a better legacy is to raise them with good values and habits from which their future lives would be built upon. And one of the greatest gifts we can give them is enabling them to grow up financially responsible and independent.

That is the final paragraph from an essay about making kids financially responsible from an early age.  Who would have thought that teaching actions have consequences to kids could be a good thing?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Rather than simply giving financial aid or leaving a large estate to our kids, a better legacy is to raise them with good values and habits from which their future lives would be built upon. And one of the greatest gifts we can give them is enabling them to grow up financially responsible and independent.

That is the final paragraph from an essay about making kids financially responsible from an early age.  Who would have thought that teaching actions have consequences to kids could be a good thing?

To sum it up, I just tell my son I am spending every last cent I have and you should thank me for it.

On 5/31/2020 at 4:09 PM, Radioactive said:

It’s true they do shiit in the woods!

On 5/31/2020 at 3:57 PM, shooterrex said:

FB_IMG_1590812004841.jpg

No they don't!  Thats the pope in disguise.   Thinks back to the old Steve Martin joke.  Does the pope shiit in the woods?

1 hour ago, DNP said:

If you can figure out how to put on a shirt, a straw is kid’s play. 

Kid's play.....Haaaa, I get it!    The little bugger was probably like, "I see the people do this, I wonder what this tastes like?"

That shiit is daily in my house now, with the two new fuktards.  They always fight - until TactiCat steps in and rolls some asses down the steps.  9 months old now, and they're big as hell.  They're already more than "full-size."  It's anarchy. 

On 6/8/2020 at 8:56 AM, unforgiven said:

I can still remember when my little one first learned how to use a straw. Whatcing the liquid going up and down till she got it in the mouth 😂 her eyes were as big as the moon. Good time's 

You had a goat too?    :laffs::laffs:  :banana:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Just wait for it.

Shiit ain't no joke - check this out...  

Don't fuk with beavers, people.  I stand behind this statement, with deep personal conviction. 

Edited by 98Z5V