• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

On 6/15/2020 at 3:53 AM, Radioactive said:

I fukked up. Trying to make final pass and smooth out the bottom chatter marks- should have left it alone. Now I have to start over.

FED9BA35-5527-4854-9DDE-DE9CC12B1998.jpeg

61FA5A2E-9B63-4351-B455-94190D7734CD.jpeg

It will still work..trigger is held in place with pins. 

Edited by sketch
unless you can weld aluminum. you got this!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/15/2020 at 6:53 AM, Radioactive said:

Now I have to start over.

I don't think so... That'll buff out real easy with some "care". The same end-mill should do the job, or some more welding and then more end-mill. 

Saw a bunch of fireflies earlier; but can't figure out what's up with that. I saw them early evening, and then not at all a few hours later. They were much more prolific in grassy fields nearby.... (just trying to stay "on topic")

Finally dove in. Full on swan dive; belly flop. Sweet Sue's whole can of chicken for $20. None of them $5.75 deals 'round these parts...

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 2.11.33 AM.png

2 hours ago, Lane said:

I don't think so... That'll buff out real easy with some "care". The same end-mill should do the job, or some more welding and then more end-mill. 

I don’t think it will buff out. Thought about epoxy I don’t weld aluminum sooo....in the parts box it goes probably end up tossing it.

21 hours ago, Lane said:

Saw a bunch of fireflies earlier; but can't figure out what's up with that. I saw them early evening, and then not at all a few hours later. They were much more prolific in grassy fields nearby.... (just trying to stay "on topic")

Finally dove in. Full on swan dive; belly flop. Sweet Sue's whole can of chicken for $20. None of them $5.75 deals 'round these parts...

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 2.11.33 AM.png

Damn, that might be the end of you...   :laffs:

On 6/14/2020 at 11:26 PM, 98Z5V said:

1860's, or 1960's...  which books were re-written, brother?

The books you were reading as a child in the Ohio public school system. Not BS'ing you , topic of conversation at the Sunday dinner table with guests. I listened and did not talk, childhood memories ! Stepdad and Paul Burk ( the top two guys in the Cleveland public school system.)

Edited by MikedaddyH

^^^  That right there is my stupid Bengal cat. He's a fuckin' Dog Fighter.  No fuse, no waiting, it's all fight, right now, as soon as he has a dog in his sights.  I think I just posted his last story not long ago.  He got another dog a couple months ago.  Hard-headed bastard that he is. 

This was a couple years ago, when he had to LIVE with two dogs.  "He changed their habits" is the best way I can describe it.  I think he's just Irish, and wants to fight all the time. He's an a$shole.

Edited by 98Z5V

By design, brother.  By design.  The pilots that are qualified to do that, and pull it off  - they're BADASS, all the way down to the bone...    :hail:

You should check out some vids on the STOL C-130s, with the JATO jet-packs attached...  

I'm just sayin'...   :popcorn:

We have a cat that is a thief. Couple months back the wife thought she was losing her mind. She bought a package of hamburger buns but couldn’t find them when it was time for burgers to be made. We found them weeks later under the bed half eaten. Damm cat has a thing for bread and took the whole package. We now employ a bread box and the microwave for safekeeping. So far he hasn’t figured out how to open either one....that we know.