• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 value OPINION

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In today's installment of "is it wrong..."

Is it wrong that I want to collect a bunch of Lonewolf's pictures to repost when the crazy "critters are people too" ladies on our local community facebook goup start babbling about how unfair it is that we don't ensure food and water availability for all of the local "fur-babies" including vermin like the wire-harness eating packrats that cost me $1300 a few years ago and other such furry devils?   

Edited by BigNate
edited for clarity

7 hours ago, BigNate said:

In today's installment of "is it wrong..."

Is it wrong that I want to collect a bunch of Lonewolf's pictures to repost when the crazy "critters are people too" ladies on our local community facebook goup start babbling about how unfair it is that we don't ensure food and water availability for all of the local "fur-babies" including vermin like the wire-harness eating packrats that cost me $1300 a few years ago and other such furry devils?   

Not wrong at all, man, not at all...  :lmao:

Dryer sheets - the scented ones.  The more heavily scented, the better.  Rodents of all types hate those things.  I pack/stuff/stick those things all over the nooks and crannies of my camper.  Keeps those little fuckers away.   :thumbup:

15 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Yeah, but if you boil those critters for a couple of hours, then take the meat (which is supposed to be falling off the bone by that time), drain the water off, then cover it in your favorite sauce (bbq, whatever), it comes out tender, tasty, and good!

I'll take your word on that. 🤣 

Can't stand the tree rats. Fukin hate em. They chewed through the wiring harness on my truck twice. Once was just a couple of injector wires. The second time was damn near completely through it. I was surprised it even tried to run. Fuk those little bastards.

In the neck.

Edited by Rsquared

On 7/15/2021 at 7:44 PM, 98Z5V said:

Not wrong at all, man, not at all...  :lmao:

Dryer sheets - the scented ones.  The more heavily scented, the better.  Rodents of all types hate those things.  I pack/stuff/stick those things all over the nooks and crannies of my camper.  Keeps those little fuckers away.   :thumbup:

yeah - lesson learned.   We used to use moth balls (and still would if I was going to store a vehicle for years) - but it takes a month or so to get the stink out of the vehicle.  We've found that opening the hood and putting a small LED light under the hood works well too.   I'll add dryer sheets the next time we take a vacation. 🙂

Mostly - I'm just tired of the commiefornia-transplant, flower-child, "animals are people too" types infesting our great state. 

I got to explain to a co-worker the other day that it’s just the opposite. People are animals too. 

me: “I bet your not the religious type?”

Her: “not really”

me: Also guessing you’re more in the evolution side, no?”

Her: “pretty much”

me: “so riddle me this…if we all evolved from the same single cell amoeba, why do you think you’re so much better than all other living things?  We evolved just as they did, right?  Somehow we must have evolved to be better than them though, and now we get to interfere with evolution by saving things that we deem worthy.  What makes us so special we get to decide?  Can’t we just let nature take its course?”

Her: 🤯

5 minutes ago, DNP said:

I got to explain to a co-worker the other day that it’s just the opposite. People are animals too. 

me: “I bet your not the religious type?”

Her: “not really”

me: Also guessing you’re more in the evolution side, no?”

Her: “pretty much”

me: “so riddle me this…if we all evolved from the same single cell amoeba, why do you think you’re so much better than all other living things?  We evolved just as they did, right?  Somehow we must have evolved to be better than them though, and now we get to interfere with evolution by saving things that we deem worthy.  What makes us so special we get to decide?  Can’t we just let nature take its course?”

Her: 🤯

😂🤣 you scrambled the poor girls brain

On 7/17/2021 at 12:55 PM, Belt Fed said:

Dern ole long haired hippies.

I've got no problem with long haired hippies - as long as they just want to smoke their smoke and leave things alone.    It is the "in your business, commie, eco-wacko, super-Karen, animals are all 'fur-babies' and should be treated like children" type Californians that we need to stop at the border. 

Edited by BigNate

1 hour ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

👍my imaginary friends are some of my closest! I've known a couple of them since childhood.  One of my newest one's is kinda an a$$hole though,  coaxes me to type stupid mean things online 😠 

Isn’t he the one that feeds you charge card numbers?