• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Boot_Scraper said:

20200408_175640.thumb.jpg.4e42f0e361e9c32920b0b904273ff351.jpg

Damn that looks good, I did some pulled pork quesadilla with some, chopped the pork, with some monetary jack and bbq sauce cooked up in the skillet. I usually freeze the left Overs vac packet to do things like that with it as I feel

Ive been hunkered down too much and getting rather testy too....geeez.  Doc Ron  went to Dr. Fish  on Monday and i got injections in both eyes ...you should have seen me driving the ol Excursion getting home...takin

up both lanes...and i was the only one in that gigantic office   freaky!!!

Wash

2 minutes ago, washguy said:

Ive been hunkered down too much and getting rather testy too....geeez.  Doc Ron  went to Dr. Fish  on Monday and i got injections in both eyes ...you should have seen me driving the ol Excursion getting home...takin

Wash

I glad he's still seeing some people.  

It's good to stay hunkered down at the moment if you don't need to go somewhere.

On 4/8/2020 at 7:23 PM, washguy said:

Wash

Crazy bastard 

On 4/8/2020 at 7:27 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

I glad he's still seeing some people.  

It's good to stay hunkered down at the moment if you don't need to go somewhere.

Hey Doc Ron    i need your expert advice......when I get injections my eyes are always dilated and i mean dilated to the point of rocky racoon ...and after the injection and I make it home and go sleep it off the pain is nill by 9pm.....BUT I said no way that im gonna let them get close enough to dilate....just gimme the shot or shots as was the case.....so i got the shots sans dilation...well lemme tell ya the pain in my eyes was nasty for 24 hours...so question is...does dilation make a difference in the pain level?   crazy crazy

thanks for all  YOU DO !     Wash

2 minutes ago, washguy said:

Hey Doc Ron    i need your expert advice......when I get injections my eyes are always dilated and i mean dilated to the point of rocky racoon ...and after the injection and I make it home and go sleep it off the pain is nill by 9pm.....BUT I said no way that im gonna let them get close enough to dilate....just gimme the shot or shots as was the case.....so i got the shots sans dilation...well lemme tell ya the pain in my eyes was nasty for 24 hours...so question is...does dilation make a difference in the pain level?   crazy crazy

thanks for all  YOU DO !     Wash

Why are you grilling your eyes? Maybe you should smoke more

1 minute ago, washguy said:

does dilation make a difference in the pain level?   crazy crazy

Yes it does.  The shots cause inflammation.  The muscles of the Irish become irritated every time they open and close with light.  Dilation stops them from moving and hurting.  It's like putting a sore arm in a sling.

28 minutes ago, washguy said:

noticed a lotta oil in the gas tank too

You’re right. I offered way too much. I didn’t mean to offend with that offer. How bout 1400 and I’ll let you keep the spark plugs. The oil doesn’t bother me as much as the fact that it has a gas tank. 

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Did a monster round steak tonight rubbed down with mexican seasonings thin cut and put in burrito bowls with frioles negros, chiles hard corn tostadas, shredded cabbage, and Spanish rice. It was good.

Sounds delicious, you been in fla to long me frioles negros 🤣🤣