• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

How many belong to the AR15 forum?

Magwa

I was thrilled when I found this place and I could join , I have looked at the other site but I am not allowed to join because of my e-mail address just wondering how many folks from here were over there as well... I guess if you have a e-mail from a broadband company then you can join LOL well we have no broadband here only wireless... Just curious

I look at posting now and then but not a member. I like the this site much better, plus some of the back and fourth between members just quacks me up. <lmao>

bout the same reason i came here and stay here.....there's none of the bickering here like it others, everyone treats everyone well here:D

I look at posting now and then but not a member. I like the this site much better, plus some of the back and fourth between members just quacks me up. <lmao>

This  <thumbsup>

I spend most of my time here. The help and friendship and professionalism here are second to none if I ever get the chance I would like meet with members here for some fun range time.

I joined there first until someone there told me about here when I asked about some 308 stuff. 

I check in over there but it is large, busy and not very user friendly.  It seems to be driven by and to some extent ruled by those companys sponsoring the site. 

I like how you can see new posts since your last visit here and see any replies to things you have posted here when you log in.

Just me.  :cookoo:

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda wanted to post Toms build in the jack carbine thread just to stir some pewp.

I posted it over there, in that thread.  Wanted to see what would happen.    <thumbsup> <dontknow>

That rifle won't even ship from BCM until Feb. 

True it may be a huge success but like in my case I can not even join the damn thing because I do not have some great internet provider with a so or so name  and that to me is complete BS...

Do they block some email addresses? Many forums take issue with yahoo, hotmail and gmail because of spammers. There are other ways to get that done if you need to.

yes they do I can not have a verizon, or whatever company e-mail address it is impossible as we do not have any big internet providers so i have a Gmail address and have had one since it came out and for that i can not join that forum what a crock of crap if they do not have better anti spam programs in place then they are pretty weak in my eyes.. when normal people can not join a sight because they live in a place with no major internet then something is wrong!

Years ago I got fed up with constantly changing email addresses as I moved to different providers. I finally decided to buy a domain, in this case my name, and have total control over my email. This also enabled me to have different email addresses for different purposes. Some are disposable, some are for forums and then I have the personal one.

For me it was one of the best moves I made. I never have to worry about changing my email. The down side is cost about $120 per year. It was also the start of my internet presence with my first guitar website.