• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

13 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

Yes, yes I did. It's not at all unusual for me. You should see one of the more sensational fights I have with myself, it can get really ugly fast.

Some scented candles and an evening of alone time turns into a domestic disturbance, assault, and rape charges in a hurry.  Doesn't matter how many times he tells himself "no means no". 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, DNP said:

Some scented candles and an evening of alone time turns into a domestic disturbance, assault, and rape charges in a hurry.  Doesn't matter how many times he tells himself "no means no". 

Nothing wrong with raping yourself, you know how you want it......... Being a married guy with kids you know damn well

Wait a minute.

1 hour ago, EngrBob said:

I think it is a future prediction of the globalists and the citizens.  The globalists have the fur, the citizens are unarmed.

Okay, I admit I was a bit freaked out at the one chic's unshaved hippy legs but they really didn't seem like weapons.  Nor the other unshaved areas.

well I am a great fan of Gillete, Norelco and Schick. I don't really see what is so macho about growing upon ones face, legs and arm pits what grows is profusion upon and around my A$$hole, Duck Dynasty don't cut it with me, get a haircut and a shave, Six bits!