• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my old reloading stuff is starting to give up the ghost.  First my new Lee powder funnel started to let the mouth of 5.56 cases go through the neck and stick up into the funnel.  Now my old Midway vibrator case cleaner has stopped working.  I had to order a new one from Frankfort Arsenal.  I know I'm cheap.  It won't have to last many years to outlast me.  I had to order a couple of repair parts from Lee for my Classic Turret Press.  I think that cheap stuff should last more than 10 to 20 years.  At least my 1972 RCBS Rock Chucker is still working fine.             😁😁😁

Steve

On 6/13/2021 at 6:23 AM, Rsquared said:

As in SCAR? Sweet. I think that you'll be the only one of us that has one of those.

late night fingers. sig m17 should hit my hands anyday now... magwa with the bro deal!  I'm on the fence for any bull. pup! but if the price is right..... 

Arken 6-24X50 FFP optic

Hoping to have it on or around Independence Day - but not holding my breath...  They, like everyone else, are having huge supply issues.   My son got his 4-16 and it is fantastic for what it cost - looking forward to replacing the old basic Burris that came on the AR-10(T).

Arken 624 MOA.JPG

Edited by BigNate
grammar

52 minutes ago, BigNate said:

Arken 6-24X50 FFP optic

Hoping to have it on or around Independence Day - but not holding my breath...  They, like everyone else, are having huge supply issues.   My son got his 4-16 and it is fantastic for what it cost - looking forward to replacing the old basic Burris that came on the AR-10(T).

Arken 624 MOA.JPG

What did you pick for rings/mount?

14 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Couple sweet VLTOR gas blocks in the deal

Needed one and that alone from Vltor covered the lot, that said the time spent making the previous hundred lowball offers that were turned down does add to the cost in a way. 

You are gonna get one of those Fortis end plate/castle nut thingys in the mail, first thing that came to mind when I realized what else I had bought, maybe you can give it a look and show everyone why a good punch is a better investment, unless of course you find otherwise that is...... but "Don't complicate schit with complicated schit"  comes to my mind like a voice from the fridge. :laffs:

1DC14EB2-3702-41D6-98B2-862566A7FDCB.thumb.jpeg.45c0503bcfe75d96d9f285b0c82b5ca7.jpegfinally got my LaRue R.A.T. Stock with cleaning rods I was wanting to put on my 6mm ARC after I ordered it over 4 months ago. I ended up calling them a few days ago and they said it was still out of stock and expected at least another 8 weeks till they got more. Maybe calling them made them rush it. I like it so far, but it is very tight in my aero precision buffer tube (mil-spec). And my tube is matching the 1.148” that the stock is meant for. Hopefully it I’ll loosen up.

Also, got some more bullets today for the 6mm arc

39 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Nice! Not something youll use every day, but when you need it- you need it. Just don't let it drive you bat $HIT crazy & start scrubbing the rifling out of your barrel lol

So its not something a person with ocd needs?