What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Just ordered new scope. Arken SH4 6-24×50mm FFP MIL VPR ILLUMINATED  reticle. $100 off w/ #GoBrandon discount code. $349.00 total. Had good 1st hand reviews, guess I'll see soon 😨

Screenshot_20211026-210319.jpg

Screenshot_20211026-210032.jpg

20211126_235713.jpg

The MOA version is what Sarah is running on her Moon Boots gun.  That's a good scope, right there.  I've shot it, like it, even though it's MOA (for hers).  You didn't do bad, brother, not at all.

@Moon Boots

On 11/28/2021 at 12:11 AM, 98Z5V said:

The MOA version is what Sarah is running on her Moon Boots gun.  That's a good scope, right there.  I've shot it, like it, even though it's MOA (for hers).  You didn't do bad, brother, not at all.

@Moon Boots

If its decent enough,  I'm probably going to replace the Nikon 308 M Tactical that's on the RPR. I love that scope but it lacks an  illuminated reticle which will be great in low light. Today was our 1st day of whitetail rifle season & I'm pretty deep in the woods. Already lower light back in & clouds moving in this afternoon sped up lack of visibility. I'll test this thing all spring and summer on groundhog & should know it's worthiness ( Or lack of) come next deer season.

21 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

If its decent enough,  I'm probably going to replace the Nikon 308 M Tactical that's on the RPR. I love that scope but it lacks an  illuminated reticle which will be great in low light. Today was our 1st day of whitetail rifle season & I'm pretty deep in the woods. Already lower light back in & clouds moving in this afternoon sped up lack of visibility. I'll test this thing all spring and summer on groundhog & should know it's worthiness ( Or lack of) come next deer season.

Once you start talking low-light, and illumination, you're in my world now.  I shoot alot at night, on purpose, just because of the lack of illumination.  Let's spark this one up and I'll tell you all my wildest dreams, and what I already know and have done.  Low-light, dark, pitch-black dark, and under full-moon.  Illumination is my pulpit, and I preach it based on "how low does it go..."...   :thumbup:

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

@Moon Boots

Yes, @Lonewolf McQuadeI really like mine! In all the guns I’ve shot I found few others I like better and you can’t beat the price for that quality. IMHO 

7 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

As it turns out, @Moon Boots also happens to utilize MOA optics.

Coincidence? 

Lol!!! @Matt.Crosshe takes pity on me for that for sure. I do wish I’d gotten MIL. 

Edited by Moon Boots

On 11/28/2021 at 9:30 AM, Moon Boots said:

Yes, @Lonewolf McQuadeI really like mine! In all the guns I’ve shot I found few others I like better and you can’t beat the price for that quality.

Thanks @Moon Boots

On 11/28/2021 at 9:30 AM, Moon Boots said:

I do wish I’d gotten MIL. 

Tell @98Z5V you want your stalking stuffed! 

#GoBrandon  gets $100.00 off just the scope. Or, scope purchased with combo pack, (includes rings/base, covers,level,xlever,etc) use code:"save$170" , & that shlt is all free. 

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade