What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Moon Boots said:

Lol! I’m not shocked by those responses in any way. 😂

You had no initial clue, that when I talked you into this, that...

I was bringing you STRAIGHT into the crowd of ALL the Window Lickers in the back of this bus...

I'm sorry for not telling you ahead of time.  My bad.  🥰

1 minute ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Don't leave out the very important detail of you being the bus driver 

Nope, not me.  Between Rene and Ron...   I don't know which one is the waterhead and which one is the bus driver...   :banana:

@Rsquared @unforgiven ...   You guys know you.  You better get the fuk in here and back me up on your waterhead and shortbus shiit - or I'm doomed.   :lmao:

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Nope, not me.  Between Rene and Ron...   I don't know which one is the waterhead and which one is the bus driver...   :banana:

@Rsquared @unforgiven ...   You guys know you.  You better get the fuk in here and back me up on your waterhead and shortbus shiit - or I'm doomed.   :lmao:

I'll drive Ron keeps the beer coming

38 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

I'll drive Ron keeps the beer coming

There we go,, glad we got that figured out, Kent from Wilson Combat has a new phosphate 308 BCG in the mail for me, has invited me to mix and match, keep what works and send the rest back. If that doesn't solve my lazy ejection I can call him and send the whole shooting match in.. he did mention that they are trying to get away from the low mass BCG's, they do have more issues..

20 hours ago, Moon Boots said:

Lol! I’m not shocked by those responses in any way. 😂

yeah, you shouldn't be,,  I did indeed and do drive the short bus! when surveyors from  Central Obamastan where around, I did indeed use the art of blending,,, kinda like special forces in special olympics,,, yeah, I usually fit in wherever,,,  but if you get invited to that fall shoot in the desert?? you prolly ought to take out some extra life insurance and wear your chastity belt... jus sayin!!

On a high note, I'm building another .223 Wylde rifle, upper and lower receivers headed to my FFL, and the rest of a crap ton of junk on its way here,,, I'm prolly more excited for my new BCG coming to hopefully get "Little Miss Wilson" back up to speed,,, I've really shot that chick a LOT,, as evidenced by all the empties in the basement,,, I'm getting ready to pull my wall down and get some lumber in there to hold up my reloading bench that Swiftab shared with me.. I just can't get my son to bring back my Rock Chucker?? lol damn kids!

Edited by billymagg
add some detail

13 minutes ago, billymagg said:

There we go,, glad we got that figured out, Kent from Wilson Combat has a new phosphate 308 BCG in the mail for me, has invited me to mix and match, keep what works and send the rest back. If that doesn't solve my lazy ejection I can call him and send the whole shooting match in.. he did mention that they are trying to get away from the low mass BCG's, they do have more issues..

You don't need race gun parts. BCG needs mass to work. Just my 2 mags

14 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

You don't need race gun parts. BCG needs mass to work. Just my 2 mags

I'm gonna try it with that full mass BCG,, but that damn chrome looking Bolt Carrier with that kool little tail is just sexy,, I'm sorry, I like the way that looks.. but,,, I will throw that ugly phosphate job in there,, and I will put the new bolt in that low mass carrier,, we gonna see what works and what don't??? I have an invitation to try it out and make it work,, or send "Little Miss Wilson" home to Momma for some love?? you can't beat that.. I'm just  happy to have that full mass BCG coming, really... and I'm learning that extractors are wear parts... I didn't think them damn things were cast, I assumed it was forged,,, but I don't think it is,, I've been trying to figure out how to post pictures, I'm just spoiled from having the twins around to do that for me all these years, but now they are all married off, and have husbands and babies.... I am missing my big rifle, I have a "Vortex Strike Eagle", Geiselle 34 mm cantilever mount, and went bust putting a Geiselle SSA-E in that chick.. the Geiselle feels awesome, but I was putting my groups to the right before that extractor let go.... huuummmm??

I'm surprised how nice that Chinese scope is?? it aint bad for 600 bucks..

Edited by billymagg
add some detail

11 hours ago, unforgiven said:

SSA-E is a nice trigger I put it in a RRA.

If you're extractor parts are new you should be good. Steel case's cause premature extractor wear, or a $hit ton of brass :fullauto: don't forget the ejector 🍻🍻

I drank the same kool-aid and as advertised 168$ that's the lowest I've seen. 

Got the scope Friday,  the mount, caps & throw lever came today. Got it mounted, now need time to get to the range. The Arken definitely seems at least as clear, definitely brighter, & much nicer feeling/visible turrets than the Nikon M308 tactical  that was on the RPR .308. Actually nicer than a few of  my other scopes. 

Screenshot_20211206-212042.jpg

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

6 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Thank you.  I like the fact the turrets are large enough to see without reading glasses lol

Yep, good scope, brother.  I wish I had more input, back in the day, on scope selection for @Moon Boots - I would have had her on mils right away, instead of MOA.  Her scope is working, though, quite well, and she can run it.  :thumbup: