• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I got your ass.  Bring $80 and a bottle of Cuervo Silver to the Fall Shoot.  It'll be here.  No Cuervo Gold - the Silver.

You bring that chineeze rice wine again, and you ain't getting your brass for that...  That tasted like dirty gym socks.  I don't know what those taste like, but if I had to imagine, then it was THAT shiit...     :thefinger::laffs:

I thought it tasted like race gas and flowers ! That sh!t wad like 113 proof.

BTW i prefer my Cuervo in Pyramid shaped bottles. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Patron Silver works.  :thumbup:  That's actually a "sipper tequila" right there.  You bring Patron Silver, then I'll find someone in camp to give you a blowjob.  :banana:

IDK.... That might be a trap.... Did i ever tell you the story about the tranny in the bar and nieve coworker that did not notice the adams apple on that girl.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 10:31 AM, BigNate said:

Pretty sure that the 6-24 power scope was somewhere in the vicinity of 1% responsible for my slow target acquisition in the accurized AR events...  Figure this can't shouldn't hurt... 

arken 4-16.JPG

yep, my 34 MM Giselle SR-25 mount came Saturday by DHL, and I mounted the 5 X 25 X 56 Strike Eagle and did a short but very windy range session at the farm late afternoon yesterday.. I installed the Giselle as per their recommendations in the 3rd slot back on the picatiny,, but that made my scope stick way out the front of the Giselle when I set my eye relief, so I moved it to the 2nd slot back.. Strike Eagle is decent for the money,,, if you're wondering?? it ain't magic!! I did shoot 1 and only one 5/8" group this summer at 140yds with the old Redfield Battlezone.. I shot one with the 300 Ham'r last week at 110yds and the little 3 X 9 Leopold.. oh and I got the MOA reticle,, there ain't a chance in hell I'm up for learning the MRAD system,,, damn, even walking is hard these days,, and I don't have enough teeth left to attempt to chew gum,,

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 7:48 PM, billymagg said:

yep, my 34 MM Giselle SR-25 mount came Saturday by DHL, and I mounted the 5 X 25 X 56 Strike Eagle and did a short but very windy range session at the farm late afternoon yesterday.. I installed the Giselle as per their recommendations in the 3rd slot back on the picatiny,, but that made my scope stick way out the front of the Giselle when I set my eye relief, so I moved it to the 2nd slot back.. Strike Eagle is decent for the money,,, if you're wondering?? it ain't magic!! I did shoot 1 and only one 5/8" group this summer at 140yds with the old Redfield Battlezone.. I shot one with the 300 Ham'r last week at 110yds and the little 3 X 9 Leopold.. oh and I got the MOA reticle,, there ain't a chance in hell I'm up for learning the MRAD system,,, damn, even walking is hard these days,, and I don't have enough teeth left to attempt to chew gum,,

I did shoot another 5/8" in group with the strike eagle, before it got all loose and started doing its own thing.  Scheel's exchanged it for another, which is a newer batch, doesn't have the nice solid clicks of the first one! But it's holding Zero so far, best group today with Sig 168 bthp