• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

On 12/6/2021 at 11:09 PM, 98Z5V said:

Yep, good scope, brother.  I wish I had more input, back in the day, on scope selection for @Moon Boots - I would have had her on mils right away, instead of MOA.  Her scope is working, though, quite well, and she can run it.  :thumbup:

From what amount ive looked through it & the different range of quality scopes I compared  it against , it appears decent. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Yep, good scope, brother.  I wish I had more input, back in the day, on scope selection for @Moon Boots - I would have had her on mils right away, instead of MOA.  Her scope is working, though, quite well, and she can run it.  :thumbup:

It’s on my Christmas list!  Jay enjoyed the large turrets. 😂

1 minute ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

👍I think the discount codes are only good till end of the year. I hear they are discontinuing the higher EP line, new version coming for 2022. 

Good to know! Thanks! I’m super new to this but if it got better for that decent of a price I’d be all over it. 

3 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Hey, just cuz you run around with handfuls of Chiquita bananas dont mean everybody else does

Let's get back to this cucumber fetish you have, brother, and just hash it out.  You know, I'm kinda worried that YOU WANT ME in your fridge...   Just sayin'...  

Q107 Toronto on Twitter: "Sorry, I'm too sexy for you...  http://t.co/4ONt9NsLFE" / Twitter