• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Football

seasprite

Fine. I'll be the curmudgeon here. I thought the game sucked... incredibly sloppy on both sides. Too many stupid penalties, and turnovers. Manning sucked, Newton sucked even more. I would have preferred both of them get knocked out of the game and Ostweiler come in to rescue the day. That would have been a happy ending!

Even the commercials sucked. What a waste.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fine. I'll be the curmudgeon here. I thought the game sucked... incredibly sloppy on both sides. Too many stupid penalties, and turnovers. Manning sucked, Newton sucked even more. I would have preferred both of them get knocked out of the game and Ostweiler come in to rescue the day. That would have been a happy ending!

Even the commercials sucked. What a waste.

I agree totally boring game, defense owned each side of the ball, had one teams D been less it woulda been a run away game. 

true Manning did not do Chit! their D won that game as boring as that was the best part of the game was Lady GaGa sing the National Anthem! even the commercials sucked!

Absolutely agree about Lady Gaga.  I don't think I've ever even heard one of her songs and I've never "caught on" to all of her crazy get-ups and all but she did a surprisingly great job on the Anthem.

As for the game, well, it was a game but I really was happy to see Peyton and the Broncos win so at least Peyton has the opportunity to walk away from the game with a Superbowl victory and still have enough of his body and brain matter intact enough to enjoy life.

I also wonder how much money he got for the Budweiser plugs he made during his victory speech and follow-up interview since he seemed to be making a point of saying he would be drinking budweisers later...lol

Probably about 1/4 of a million per plug or some outrageous figure...

Tough game for the panthers but still, Manning has paid his dues in this game and it'll be good to see him walk away a big winner.

I also wonder how much money he got for the Budweiser plugs he made during his victory speech and follow-up interview since he seemed to be making a point of saying he would be drinking budweisers later...lol

Probably about 1/4 of a million per plug or some outrageous figure...

I heard that he is part owner of an Anheyser Busch distributor. I don't know that to be a fact, though. 

Congrats to Denver.  I was actually rooting for Carolina.  Peyton did his job but he didn't win the game for them.  If he's smart, he'll go out on top.  After all those sacks, I bet he does.  That was a game of mistakes.  The team with the fewest (Denver) will almost always be the team that wins.

Speaking of Lady Gaga, although I don't believe I've ever knowingly heard a single song of hers, I googled her doing the Anthem just so I could hear it again and found this article.  What she said a few days after singing the Anthem is truly surprising to hear from an artist these days and I truly hope she continues saying things like what is in this article.  Who knows, maybe if we can get music (and the artists who sing it) to swing back our way, we might still have a chance yet.  Of course though, it's just a hope of mine and I'm probably just pissing into the wind but hey, I've seen house fires start from just a single spark.

Here's the link - http://rightwingnews.com/celebrities/lady-gaga-makes-shocking-confession-days-after-she-sang-our-national-anthem/

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of Lady Gaga, although I don't believe I've ever knowingly heard a single song of hers, I googled her doing the Anthem just so I could hear it again and found this article.  What she said a few days after singing the Anthem is truly surprising to hear from an artist these days and I truly hope she continues saying things like what is in this article.  Who knows, maybe if we can get music (and the artists who sing it) to swing back our way, we might still have a chance yet.  Of course though, it's just a hope of mine and I'm probably just pissing into the wind but hey, I've seen house fires start from just a single spark.

Here's the link - http://rightwingnews.com/celebrities/lady-gaga-makes-shocking-confession-days-after-she-sang-our-national-anthem/

I thought she did an awesome job of it.

• 1 month later...