• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

She TOLD me I could do it!...

98Z5V

I tore my Harley down in the living room to have the frame powdercoated (wife okayed it). I put plastic down on the carpet before I started. When it was all back together and I took the plastic up you could see a nice square outline on the carpet where the plastic had been. There was a nice clean square in the middle of the room and the carpet was noticeably dirty outside the square. My wife got new carpet out of THAT deal! <dontknow>

I tore my Harley down in the living room to have the frame powdercoated (wife okayed it). I put plastic down on the carpet before I started. When it was all back together and I took the plastic up you could see a nice square outline on the carpet where the plastic had been. There was a nice clean square in the middle of the room and the carpet was noticeably dirty outside the square. My wife got new carpet out of THAT deal! <dontknow>

:sign10:  <laughs> Outfukinstanding brother Larry.

Ohh lets be honest you didn't ride that power house In there lets see some tire marks!!

I tore my Harley down in the living room to have the frame powdercoated (wife okayed it). I put plastic down on the carpet before I started. When it was all back together and I took the plastic up you could see a nice square outline on the carpet where the plastic had been. There was a nice clean square in the middle of the room and the carpet was noticeably dirty outside the square. My wife got new carpet out of THAT deal!

I bought a rust trailer for hauling bikes took it out side and spent two days sanding every sq inch... A few nights later after a few wobly pops I moved the cars out of the garage and rattlecaned that thing perfect!! I layed a drop cloth under the rig and was good to go!! Few more pops later I'm done great !! Fooook me the rest of the garage floor was prime red !! I spent the next 2 days on my knees scrubbing the concrete!!

Great looking 500 98 always wanted one, but wasn't sure I was smart enough to ride one. Was the guy who would hit a third gear jump in fith gear pinned. Oh ya +1 Honda

The smart ones STAY AWAY from that bike... I ride for a living, and I'm scared to death of that machine. I know if I rode it I'd want to see what my limit was... I'm just afraid that my "limit" is a broken neck.

The smart ones STAY AWAY from that bike... I ride for a living, and I'm scared to death of that machine. I know if I rode it I'd want to see what my limit was... I'm just afraid that my "limit" is a broken neck.

I know what you mean. I was on a military dirt bike (Honda!!) for almost 3 years - part of my work as a recon in an armored unit during my service. Broken ribs, one reconstructed kneecap, etc.

Edited by shibiwan

That's the effin guy (from Ventura PD) I competed with in the east bay a few weeks ago. I even told a few about it...

... The guy who won, travels all over CA, NV and AZ competing on a personally owned police motor... He ended each cone run with a wheelie and then drifted his bike back to the line. Needless to say, I was extremely out classed there. Hella fun times though....

He is a BADASS on two wheels. I think that picture above was at a 2011 competition. It was the cover pic on the competition flyer.

Edited by Robocop1051