Toolndie7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2021 at 10:38 PM, Belt Fed said:

upload_2021-6-5_14-0-29.thumb.png.8adebde2d586680f0befae33786a1441.png

This is kind of like many of the Pro-Abortion activists yelling for Abortions to be free to everyone, I don't think most of the ugly, misshaped ones will ever have a condition that needs an abortion

Can anyone who is Irish translate this for me? I was in a Pub yesterday and a very inebriated fellow with a thick Irish brogue was asked by the waitress if he needed anything. He responded “Whale Oil Beef Hooked”. The waitress said they didn’t have that dish and he stumbled out the door.  I am curious to try Whale Oil Beef Hooked now, but I am not quite sure how Whale Oil Beef Hooked is prepared. Any ideas? I do have a suspicion that I have experienced Whale Oil Beef Hooked under a different name before, and perhaps quite often. I just didn’t realize it.

On 8/12/2022 at 7:15 AM, Sisco said:

Can anyone who is Irish translate this for me? I was in a Pub yesterday and a very inebriated fellow with a thick Irish brogue was asked by the waitress if he needed anything. He responded “Whale Oil Beef Hooked”. The waitress said they didn’t have that dish and he stumbled out the door.  I am curious to try Whale Oil Beef Hooked now, but I am not quite sure how Whale Oil Beef Hooked is prepared. Any ideas? I do have a suspicion that I have experienced Whale Oil Beef Hooked under a different name before, and perhaps quite often. I just didn’t realize it.

Not Irish but drank with a few, my guess is he wasn't odering food as asked but saying Well(whale) I'll(oil)  be(bee) fooked(f hooked)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm putting this one here, Joke of the Day, because...  

well...

Hell of an investment property for folks.  Check it out.  480sq/ft house, 0.2 acres, Oakland Hills, Ca.  I bath, 0 bed house.

Low, low price of $849,000.00.   Not a typo.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Oakland/3800-Whittle-Ave-94602/home/1843158

15 minutes ago, shooterrex said:

I might consider going in far enough to visit DNP but that's as far as I go.

Would be worth your time...  I'm just sayin'...

2 minutes ago, DNP said:

I’d cook for ya and give you a place to hang out. You can’t see the city from here, but it ain’t too far down the road.  Looking forward to seeing you soon. 

^^^  The view would blow you away, Rex.  It's unreal.  It's a little slice of heaven, carved out of the mountains.  Unbelievable, truly.:hail:

• 4 weeks later...

1) The sport of choice for the urban workers is basketball.

2) The sport of choice for the maintenance workers is bowling.

3) The sport of choice for front - line workers is football.

4) The sport of choice for supervisors is baseball.

5) The sport of choice for middle management is tennis and the sport of choice for corporate executives is golf.

The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become. There must be a boat load of politicians in Washington playing marbles. 

• 2 months later...

A vacuum cleaner salesman knocked on my door. Before I could say a word he tipped a bucket of dog $hit all over my floor. He said " if this vacuum doesn't remove every trace of this mess I'll personally eat all that's left". I said " good hope your hungry cause Com Ed cut my power this morning" mutherfuker :box1:

Edited by unforgiven

• 3 weeks later...

A Day late..

An Irish aviator was getting worried being overdue, and not being able to find the air base in rapidly deteriorating weather.

"Lord,"he prayed,"I can't stand this.If you direct me to the nearest air base,I swear I'll give up drinking me whiskey, and I promise to go to church every Sunday."
Suddenly, the clouds broke, and the sun shone brightly on a large air base below. 

Without hesitation, the aviator said,"Never mind, I found one."

Happy St Patricks Day!!