• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Joke of the day

Toolndie7

On 1/7/2021 at 10:02 PM, 98Z5V said:

By this logic, then CA is California.  @Cunuckgaucho just lost his country...  :laffs:

Country abbreviations are 3 letters while states/provinces are 2 letters. A common mistake so don't feel bad, Justin Beiber and Jim Carry made the same mistake and ended up in California  :hornet:    FYI  USA let them in so your now responsible for them :evil::laffs:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Harley mechanic brought the freshly-rebuilt bike to the owner's home. The lady of the house said, "He's not here, but if you'd drop the bike off here, he asked me to give you something special." She handed him a dollar bill. The mechanic had the bike set down in the garage. The lady of the house invited the mechanic in and said, "Here, would you join me for dinner?" It was a sumptious  meal, after which the lady said, "Would you join me?" The mechanic, a little befuddled at all this, followed her to a a bedroom where she disrobed and presented him with a delectable desert. After they had enjoyed themselves, he asked her, "Why all this?" She responded, "He told me, 'fornicate Him. Give him a buck.' Dinner was my idea."

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Biden fans.

Not really knowing what a Biden fan is but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for little Johnny.

The teacher asked little Johnny why he has decided to be different . . again. Little Johnny said, "because I'm not a Biden fan". The teacher asked, "why aren't you a fan of Biden"? Johnny said, "because I'm a Republican" The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, "well my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican.

Annoyed by this answer the teacher asked, "if your mom were a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would than make you"?

With a bit smile, little Johnny replied, "THAT WOULD MAKE ME A BIDEN FAN" . . . .

10 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Hahaha little Johnny for president. :banana:

We had him - offended everyone that was easily offended.  Then, Libs found out how to cheat the election...

But, I think he'll be back...   :banana::bat::lmao:

24 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

So, do you really believe all the states with republican legislatures cheated on the election to allow a democrat to win the presidency? Really?

No, I believe they did so to elect a president that would toe the party line and maintain the status quo of imposing the will of establishment crooks. Do you really believe that Republicans genuinely represent your best interests? Why did so many of them oppose DJT at the outset of his campaign, and why did they flip-flop once he became the clear favorite for the Presidency? Trump campaigned on draining the swamp and that's counter to both the Democratic and Republican establishment agenda.

6 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

No, I believe they did so to elect a president that would toe the party line and maintain the status quo of imposing the will of establishment crooks. Do you really believe that Republicans genuinely represent your best interests? Why did so many of them oppose DJT at the outset of his campaign, and why did they flip-flop once he became the clear favorite for the Presidency? Trump campaigned on draining the swamp and that's counter to both the Democratic and Republican establishment agenda.

6 hours ago, sketch said:

joke pages lol!

yep, jokes on us............. and it's not really funny but our present political situation is a joke.