• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

"Chill the f**k out and eat a sandwich!"

FaRKle!

That would be appropriate in an eye doc forum I am on in any of the threads involving guns and/or politics.  I stay out of it for the most part, because there are many people on both sides who refuse to pay attention to the other and keep repeating the same things over and over.  That would be dickfinity squared and that's against my religion. <laughs>

<lmao>    So, on the eye doc forum, you are "Armed Eye Doc" - just the name alone, that HAS to piss them off in firearms threads...  I'm in tears thinking about it - Love it!!!  <laughs>

Edited by 98Z5V

<lmao>    So, on the eye doc forum, you are "Armed Eye Doc" - just the name alone, that HAS to piss them off in firearms threads...  I'm in tears thinking about it - Love it!!!  <laughs>

Unfortunately, we have to go by our real names.  However, there are plenty of people there that like to argue and "make their point" to the people on the other side.  It is only open to eye docs, so it tends to be the same dozen or so people on every thread with a few other people chiming in occasionally.  When the obvious futility sets in, most people just ignore the thread or sit back and watch it like a train wreck about to happen.

... so it tends to be the same dozen or so people on every thread with a few other people chiming in occasionally.  When the obvious futility sets in, most people just ignore the thread or sit back and watch it like a train wreck about to happen.

Why does this sound so familiar??

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...