• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Today's Deal

I had time to kill, so I went to a lgs, just to look, drool over their stuff, no real intention to buy. When I pulled up I had an inkling something big was up... the Sig Sauer van was in front! Well, I went in, and their table was lined with all kinds of good stuff. I first glimpsed the P365 for $450 and I thought "Well, why not?" But then the Sig guys said they had a real special on their M17, the Army version of the P320. $585, plus two 17-round magazines, four 21-round mags, 140 rounds of +P NATO ammo, hat, cozies included! Months ago my son said he wanted one, so...

Christmas came early for him.

m17sig.jpg

On 6/7/2019 at 8:57 PM, RedRiverII said:

Nice is right.  Was that just a local deal?

Sorry I missed this. No, it's not a local deal. Sig is promoting this around the country, so keep your eyes peeled. They're not doing it real well. I got a flyer in the mail the afternoon I came home from the LGS with the M17.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:54 AM, survivalshop said:

No , take me , I may be old , but will change targets on the stands & like to clean firearms 😳. I'm taking bets it never makes it to Christmas before he gets it .

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:17 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Hell, I may adopt you if you do that.:lmao:

I HATE cleaning. I love building these damn things, but I hate cleaning them. You beat me too it Doc.

24 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

I HATE cleaning. I love building these damn things, but I hate cleaning them. You beat me too it Doc.

I'll send him to your place for a summer "vacation."  That's what my parents called sending us to help on my grandfather's dairy farm when we got old enough to haul hay.

I have a 4 year old up for grabs for the summer. He’s not too helpful, but he’s small and can get into places some of you old folks probably can’t. I can’t find a good daycare for the summer, so if one of needs a “summer vacation” kid...Devin is available. 

6 hours ago, DNP said:

I have a 4 year old up for grabs for the summer. He’s not too helpful, but he’s small and can get into places some of you old folks probably can’t. I can’t find a good daycare for the summer, so if one of needs a “summer vacation” kid...Devin is available. 

If he can fit in and out of my doggie door, I'll take him.  He'll come back in camo, chewing Copenhagen, cussing like a sailor, and he'll have a new Crickett Precision Rifle...  :thumbup:

He'll learn how to adjust valve lash, test fuel pressure, tune CVT clutches, and recommend maintenance procedures to customers, too...

Uncle Tommy's Summer Camp...  :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V