• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
98Z5V

98's 6mm ARC

18 minutes ago, RedRiverII said:

Jail house wisdom.  I'm going the suicide route before that,  too old for the butt punch.  I'll ship tomorrow.

It's never a butt punch - it's full-frontal, and you'll for sure see it coming, right at you...   It's face-to-face here, the only way...  :thumbup::banana:

1 hour ago, RedRiverII said:

Well in that case...

Wait for it, to almost the end...   this is kind what to expect when you arrive...  Skip to 1:10 and brace yourself...

Edited by 98Z5V

The Pants-Down Hug happens that fast...   :lmao::banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

Couple more days, and I'll give a "status call" on this one again.  9/17 marks 3 months.  By then, I should have my built date, or a schedule of where I am in the line, at least.  I'll report back. 

2 hours ago, dpete said:

I know you're a huge Hornady fan but I just found this.  These are over-runs not blems.

http://www.shootersproshop.com/on-sale/nosler-6mm-105-grain-rdf-hpbt-over-run-500ct.html

I'll grab those, brother - I almost jumped at the last Nosler 105 RDF sale that was posted, but missed it.  Right now, I'm sitting on 700 projectiles for the Hornady 108gr ELD-M for this thing - box here, box there... But, I do want to try those Nosler RDFs out, badly. 

Called today for a status - all he would say is "You're closer!"   :bitchslap::lmao:

With all the craziness, they stopped doing/tracking "build dates" and everything like that.  So there's no schedule to refer to as to where I am in the line of putting my specific parts in a box and shipping them.  I also asked about the Siete, and where that's at - it's been back-burnered for now, until they can catch up with how slammed they are.  Once they dig out of this massive backorder hole that the country has put them in, they'll launch the Siete again.  It's still the same as they told me at SHOT...  10" .308 barrel in a pistol chassis, 20" 6.5C in a rifle chassis, around $1400 for the package, for "early adopters." 

So, basically, 3 months in today, with a "projected" statement of "we've been seeing that package go anywhere between 2 and 4 months..."  That was my update.

I still have a fully functional 6 ARC that will get blasted to hell and back during Fall Shoot, but it might not be sexy painted "Sexual Chocolate" Larue Gun-In-Full for that.  Just don't know.

Time to start working up my handloads, and seeing what I can get from some CCI 41 primers, Hornady brass, and Accurate 2520...  Temps are supposed to cool at the end of next week, and we'll finally be DONE with these 100* days...  Load development coming up.   :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

That's up there, kinda, even for an "almost new, almost unused condition" - I'm always trolling for these things, so I'll keep my eye on it.

Thank you, brother - big time.   :thumbup: