• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sad day, officer down

392heminut

We lost one of ours Thursday afternoon to a piece of schit that probably shouldn't have even been on the streets. This took place just a little outside of Deming, where I live. The azzhole traveled another 40 miles before he tried to take out another officer but got put down like the animal he was and deserved. The second officer (Las Cruces PD) was taken to a trauma hospital in El Paso and underwent surgery but was later released and taken home.

Darian Jarrot left a fiance and three small children behind with another one on the way. We (the Choir Boys LEMC) will be taking a check to his fiance in the next couple of days and if the Las Cruces PD officer who was shot is going to be off work for an extended period of time we will also be taking him a check to help him and his family through his time of convalescing.

To all of you that have bought tickets from me for the gun raffles over the last couple of years, YOU made this possible! THANK YOU for the support my friends.

https://www.police1.com/officer-down/nm-state-police-officer-and-suspect-shot-killed-on-highway-ru3B5NlHd60b4JtK/

Edited by 392heminut

Well, over the last week two of my best friends, both fellow officers who retired within a couple of years of my retirement went down from Covid. Wayne wasn't in the best of health but Mikey was in great health, had lifted weights ever since high school and was always outdoors doing something, usually hunting. Mikey's passing really hit me hard, I knew he was in the hospital (about 4 weeks) and I couldn't even go see him! I just don't get it, this schit doesn't zero in on one particular type of person!

Edited by 392heminut

32 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Well, over the last week two of my best friends, both fellow officers who retired within a couple of years of my retirement went down from Covid. Wayne wasn't in the best of health but Mikey was in great health, had lifted weights ever since high school and was always outdoors doing something, usually hunting. Mikey's passing really hit me hard, I knew he was in the hospital (about 4 weeks) and I couldn't even go see him! I just don't get it, this schit doesn't zero in on one particular type of person!

Sorry Larry, this has been a tough week, but I'm sending Mollie and Arlie back to Arizona to bring you a little sunshine, pray for Mollie, its a chore to fly with Arlie, 16 months and a very busy mechanical guy. She's flying in to Phoenix, so no layover in Dallas, I hope we can get guest passes to sit with her while she waits to board, says she's not flying alone with Arlie again...

Praying for you and the Brother's families, I can't imagine.. 3 of my little bus kids lost their Mom to an overdose last week, it just sucks, they  don't have a chance....

9 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Sorry to hear brother it's 4 retiree's that I know of died as a result of Covid. Sad situation.🇺🇸

On 2/13/2021 at 9:15 AM, 392heminut said:

sorry for your losses

On 2/13/2021 at 11:15 AM, 392heminut said:

Sorry about your friends Hemi. This stuff is random and indiscriminate. It can can take out the best along with the weak. I knew two people a little bit that died from it in our small town, and it nearly took a good friend of mine who lives down by DPete. He ended up getting saved by the same stuff they gave Trump. 57 YO, in decent shape, didn’t matter.  My neighbor got it and is what they call a long hauler. 3 months and he is still weak and short of breath. Double mask, and get the vaccine as soon as you can. I got my first injection, second one coming in a week and a half.

22 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Fit,fat,young,old this virus doesn't give a fuk. Soon everyone that wants the vaccine will get it. They lowered the age to 65 here 2 weeks ago. We have an appointment. 🍺🍺

Outstanding! Glad to hear that brother. As far as the rumor that the vaccine contains alien octopus DNA, don’t worry about it. When somebody needs a hand, now I have eight of them to chose from.

28 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Outstanding! Glad to hear that brother. As far as the rumor that the vaccine contains alien octopus DNA, don’t worry about it. When somebody needs a hand, now I have eight of them to chose from.

At least I was able to resist the urge to have the transmitters screwed into my brain via my nose.😵

Thanks guys. My wife and I have both had both of our vaccine shots. Her sister, who is living with us right now has too, she just got her second shot. I'm still doing the mask thing and social distancing. The social distancing thing was never a problem for me. Being a retired cop I'm a stand off MF'er anyway, I don't like getting close to people as it is (except for cute girls, I'll hug a cute girl in a heartbeat).