• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 value OPINION

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wondered if there would be more companies utilizing Japanese glass with Nikon abandoning the rifle scope market.  Have to figure someone else has and is running the equipment now. Had a couple of Nikons I liked that I let get away not realizing they'd become collector pieces.

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'll bring my mile gun, that's for sure.  So will @JBMatt

@Matt.Cross If ya wanna shoot a proven, multiple hits rig with quality crafted ammo, I got you. :fullauto:

I can't deny that @98Z5Vcold bored that mile shot, as I was the one that saw and called the hit. It was pretty awesome, actually. 

However... He ran away like a scared little girl and wouldn't even attempt it the rest of the weekend. :laffs:

So then I put 4 out of 5 on plate in a 10 shot string. I always say I'd rather be lucky than good. But that was pretty good! 

We'll definitely be setting up that shot again next weekend. Looking forward to the "tie breaker" round. 

Old age and treachery vs youth and skill. I'll let y'all decide which is which. :hornet: