imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Dialed in the rib cook from 3-2-1 to 3 hrs on grill meat side up next wrap ribs tight heavy foil for 1hr 20 min. unwrap put back on the grill for 20 min. Let rest 15/20 min then enjoy. Meat was coated in yellow mustard with seasoning sprinkled on. Meat had a better chew. 

IMG_20220528_153717205.jpg

Edited by unforgiven
Can't spell

Ricky. And he’s finally home. That was a little more of a rodeo loading him up to bring him here than I had hoped. Not quite as good as Tom and the deer, but I saw sky for what felt like a long enough time to watch Titanic, and came down square on my back and my head at the same time. I could feel the landing in my teeth.  My dad insisted on keeping two ropes on him, but I think that’s what freaked him out. Once it was down to me, Ricky and a halter…he did OK. Plus side of two ropes was after he bolted and knocked me on my ass, we got him wrapped up on a tree again pretty quickly. 

I look forward to grilling this bastard. 

He’s in the last pen he’ll see before the freezer. 

5F68DE84-3B68-49E0-8183-55E6F11CF997.jpeg

Edited by DNP

That looks tasty. Having a grill again finally, this might be a good weekend for some pork butt. 

What’s your go-to rub on that?  I really like the oak ridge dominator and secret weapon mix…always looking for something else to try out though. 

On 5/31/2022 at 8:20 AM, DNP said:

That looks tasty. Having a grill again finally, this might be a good weekend for some pork butt. 

What’s your go-to rub on that?  I really like the oak ridge dominator and secret weapon mix…always looking for something else to try out though. 

I really like the meat church rubs too, a lot of Ace hard wears carry them