imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/29/2022 at 8:49 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Is that a spam and pepperoni pizza?  Why don't you offer to share?

Yes, SPAM & pepperoni pizza. Practicing apocalypse recipes for when the  shlt hits lol.  Your portion I left to share was confiscated by a 110lb German Shepherd, I wasn't gonna die gettin between her & that pizza 🤣

41 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Yes, SPAM & pepperoni pizza. Practicing apocalypse recipes for when the  shlt hits lol.  Your portion I left to share was confiscated by a 110lb German Shepherd, I wasn't gonna die gettin between her & that pizza 🤣

I can respect that.  I wouldn't fight a 110lb shepherd either.

Edited by Armed Eye Doc

3.5 lbs Bottom round roast beef (6:99$) is fantastic! Oil and rub/ season/ insert garlic  cloves, overnight. Bring to room temp. Grill at 195/200 for 2.5 hours wrap in tin foil with overnight juices.. return to heat for temp 135' let rest for 1 hour in a cooler.. and I will never buy roast beef at the store again. 1/2 $ done at home and way gooder!  French dip! 

20220905_173253.jpg

20220905_174630.jpg

20220905_175040.jpg

I agree a good slicer is hard to beat! 

I did beef short rib tacos last night. I found a recipe for using the thin sliced ones, well I couldn’t find them so I reverse seared some thick ones and it turned out way better than I imagined!!  Oh and fresh home made salsa 

AEF7E61F-F3E3-4D7E-8741-27C4E459ECA3.jpeg

7CF0D7D8-BA2C-466E-8EF2-7E71961B2A4E.jpeg

453D9C46-97C2-4EDF-8262-BD4074540395.jpeg

E0D284D3-AAC3-44B6-BE66-43C68190A8B4.jpeg

1 hour ago, shepp said:

I did beef short rib tacos last night.

:drool: I got a pile of them in the freezer, got me thinking there. Funny schit, split a cow four ways and I got all the short ribs, they all shrugged their shoulders and said they didn't have a clue what to do with them! I got all the shanks, oxtail and soup bone as well, feel like I'm obligated to pass out some soup this winter but then they might want their full cut next time :laffs:

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

:drool: I got a pile of them in the freezer, got me thinking there. Funny schit, split a cow four ways and I got all the short ribs, they all shrugged their shoulders and said they didn't have a clue what to do with them! I got all the shanks, oxtail and soup bone as well, feel like I'm obligated to pass out some soup this winter but then they might want their full cut next time :laffs:

Don’t let them on to what they are missing. Mix short rib meat/fat with equal parts chuck roast and grind it up. Best hamburgers of your life.

On 9/7/2022 at 7:18 PM, jtallen83 said:

Are they whole or cut across the rib bone like these? If they’re whole smoke them like brisket!! 

that was actually my birthday present this year from my bestie, 7# of plate ribs