Grilling

imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chicken bOmbs, recipe photo has had some tweaking. I now used boneless thighs, they’re cheaper, they roll better and they’re superior. I used a mixture 50/50 of garlic herb cream cheese and some shredded queso type but that’s open for your preference. half and seed your pener stuff half of it with the cheese mix and roll up in the chicken thigh. Take 2-3 slices of bacon and seal up the thigh and then I use one more length wise seal the ends and help keep the cheese in, season with your fav rub 

44CFE22D-923F-43EB-9003-A8FAD9E53CB7.jpeg

5FF4D52E-A54D-4849-8B8D-6C75F2710E9C.jpeg

8E798D65-1B02-4393-8EE0-7158A306B744.jpeg

F174C127-066C-4A67-A191-A8D93F8527CB.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

My favorite is boneless, skinless thighs marinated for a couple of days and cooked on the grill.  I rarely have any leftovers when I cook them.  They go faster than brisket.

Most definitely!  I usually use Soy-Vey teriyaki marinade, wonderful stuff.

4 minutes ago, DNP said:

And cook a poop-pot quicker too!

Yep, I have cooked them on everything from a pellet grill to an open fire pit over mesquite wood coals.  They have always been good.

This is what I use when I am lazy, which has been most of the time lately. I usually repackage them into a freezer bag and pour some of this into the bag before freezing.  It gets marinaded while freezing and when defrosting.

nashville-hot-marinade.jpg.thumb.webp.b3be6079135087e95345ccb60b565379.webphot-spicy-marinade.jpg.thumb.webp.1c2b5ed28c581fde66687c35c01d66ee.webp