imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/19/2023 at 5:09 PM, shepp said:

Prepped a slab of pork belly Friday night, smoked then crisped the outside up yesterday then today sliced for crispy  pork belly ramen 

63A834D6-4895-4365-B43A-3AD166D4CF82.jpeg

66C0F2BB-712E-461B-9B08-D49DE607F830.jpeg

DE0DF6C2-99AA-4137-9238-F76E55884F65.jpeg

So when are you going to start a good blog?  Maybe make a little side money…you already have the reviews and picture perfect images to go along with it. Copy and paste…cash falls from the sky. 

On 2/21/2023 at 8:56 AM, DNP said:

So when are you going to start a good blog?  Maybe make a little side money…you already have the reviews and picture perfect images to go along with it. Copy and paste…cash falls from the sky. 

Hahaha, if it were only that easy! It’s basically what my IG is minus the money falling from the sky

• 2 weeks later...

Ribs for days! Smell o net will be the future.  My beer fridge smells so good! Seasond three racks over night, and smoked at 185* for 3 hrs. Then wrapped in foil at 225*  for 1 hr. Brought them to the party with an hour rest and baked the BBQ sauce in for 20 min at 400* 🍻🍻👌 rain held the Temps lower than expected for smoke. I made a belever out of some rib haters. 

20230311_155441.jpg

20230312_155619.jpg

20230312_155623.jpg

Edited by sketch
Don't have a final pic people were hungry but satisfied!

On 3/13/2023 at 8:14 AM, DNP said:

Good looking ribs!  I might know a guy with the skills to build a cover you can grill under. The umbrellas are nice….but I picture a massive outdoor grilling setup with a beer fridge and a pizza oven too. 

And a flat top

Nice job Sketch! I am going through barbecue withdrawal as the Condo insurance prohibits any gas, charcoal or wood appliances. Did find a good rib place, but nothing is as good as home made “Q”. Will be looking forward to grilling when I get back north.