imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

I dont have to worry about that ,my girls will be fighting over who get which gun !

I don't either, my youngest son has laid claim every one of them! The way a couple of my other kids have been acting the last couple of years I'm about ready to leave everything to the youngest one just to piss them off!

9 hours ago, 392heminut said:

I don't either, my youngest son has laid claim every one of them! The way a couple of my other kids have been acting the last couple of years I'm about ready to leave everything to the youngest one just to piss them off!

I raised my daughter when she was just a little thing & used to help me clean my firearms & took her hunting & was some of the best memories I have of her , then I sent her to Collage & the POS Commie's turned her with their Brain washing system . I still believe I raised her right & she will eventually come back around . ??

She was going to get all mine , but now I think my Nephews are going to get some each , of course that will be up to the wife , I won't be here any more , so really won't care .?

My daughter will get most of mine.    Have it all in writting, in my "family " trust!   Several I bought from an old friend that will go back to his grandson.  He didn't know the grarndson was interested in them when he sold them to me.LOL!!

We both got a good laugh when I told him that I had already made arrangements to get them to the grandson.

Respectully

Terry

4 hours ago, slugger43 said:

No, no, the fun part is pointing the "device" in a random direction with my finger on the trigger-thingee and taking a selfie.  This one is titled "SorryDumSchitt".

I'm sure it was towards his 8 year old half sisters bed room, I'm surprised that awful device with the huge clip didn't jump out his hand and start killing people

last time we had a protest in my town Geraldo Rivera got his nose broke. This girl claimed a guy groped her "she felt pressure on her Breast" in a crowd of people, so she punched a guy and he pepper sprayed her. 

The other picture a friend took of all the security on the roof of the holiday in 

image.png

image.jpeg

Edited by shepp