• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

Spent the afternoon at the Outdoor Show yesterday and picked up a .233 Wylde kit. Looking forward to putting it together as a "test fit" for a .308 build. I'd like the .308 to be a premium build so i'll be reaching out for parts specs and stuff. My son picked up some optics and it was a good day. Get ready for newbie questions 😀

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Faxon 14.5" Pinned 3 port pencil barrel, sweet. Any thinner you would see through to the rifling. Right to Bear $189 no shipping no tax. Idiot postman delivered it 8:00 last night, placed it in my STREETSIDE mailbox sticking out 6" with the door down because it was longer then my mailbox and he was too lazy to walk 40' and ring my doorbell or leave it on the porch. Saw it sticking out this morning leaving for work.  Best delivery since Anderson sent my AM10 back standard shipping no signature, got home and it was leaning against the front door. At least they left it on the front porch...