• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

2 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Wilson Combat T.R.I.M. rail, no idea what it will be for but the price was to right to pass by and since I have one and some spare rails figured it was a good system to get into. 

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/TRIM-Tactical-Rail-Interface-Modular-DPMS-12/productinfo/TR-TRIM-AR-10-D-12/

Yep, one of those "I'd be losing money if I didn't buy this" deals. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, suzukiray said:

Kreiger called me today. My 700 Remington 30" barrel is completed and ships tomorrow!!!! I also ordered a chit ton of magazines Monday after the Commiefornia ban was reversed!!!!

congrats on that! 

4 hours ago, suzukiray said:

I also ordered a chit ton of magazines Monday after the Commiefornia ban was reversed!!!!

It appears that the ban will go back into effect, at least temporarily, tomorrow afternoon. 

https://gunstreamer.com/watch/california-magazine-ban-back-in-effect_8dET2Ut3O14CEdS.html?jwsource=cl

17 minutes ago, washguy said:

Did anyone really think that those weirdo folks were gonna give it up? Nah... pipedreams Cali boys...you can hurt yourself with those Texas size magazines  :laffs:   Wash

Yeah, then those fuckers HACK the PSA website, find all orders for standard-capacity magazines destined for CA - and they have a "list."  Not long after that, they start the no-knocks, and kick your door in to raid you...   :embarrassed:

On 4/5/2019 at 12:11 AM, 98Z5V said:

Yeah, then those fuckers HACK the PSA website, find all orders for standard-capacity magazines destined for CA - and they have a "list."  Not long after that, they start the no-knocks, and kick your door in to raid you...   :embarrassed:

it's about the time of year for boating accidents

3 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

it's about the time of year for boating accidents

Yea, word has it that all the places that rent dive gear were sold out this past week:thumbup: I've got a couple of new mags on the way but
the ones i really wanted (grease gun from keep shooting) have been out of stock for quite a while now.

18 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

The race is on...

Have a Glock 17L  and a CZ Skorpion EVO 3  both placed in the mail today. Different dealers but same province. Both got picked up this afternoon by shipper.

Congrats for you, brother!   That's some good news...   :thumbup:

9 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Trying to stock up just in case they try and start banning stuff. New Zealand really got the anti's fired up here and we're going in to a federal election come Oct.

What do you think the ratio is between pro and anti firearms brother ? That's what hurt NZ the most

11 hours ago, unforgiven said:

What do you think the ratio is between pro and anti firearms brother ? That's what hurt NZ the most

We're in better shape numbers wise then NZ but we can't afford to relax.

Canada is #7 in world 34.7 guns per hundred, there is an estimated 10.5 million unregistered guns up here vs NZ with 12K. Buy back or confiscation is unlikely but they'll prohibit various models grandfathering current owners.

Current government faces an election in Oct. if we can delay current anti gun bill till election call,it dies. 

25 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

We're in better shape numbers wise then NZ but we can't afford to relax.

Canada is #7 in world 34.7 guns per hundred, there is an estimated 10.5 million unregistered guns up here vs NZ with 12K. Buy back or confiscation is unlikely but they'll prohibit various models grandfathering current owners.

Current government faces an election in Oct. if we can delay current anti gun bill till election call,it dies. 

offer stands as long as my state dosnt go to stupid!

more cci/speer 115gn ammo. to much fun!