• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/21/2019 at 7:43 PM, shooterrex said:

Magpul D50 ran just fine. Not hard to load. Didn't he the bolt back when empty. I will run some more ammo through it another time. 50 rounds seems to take forever to go though.

Good to hear, now I will get one. It looked good on the rifle, just wish I had one full auto for it.

Ordered two things this morning.

1) The Primary Arms 3-18x50mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated Athena BPR MIL Reticle (  https://www.opticsplanet.com/primary-arms-3-18x50mm-ffp-rifle-scope-illuminated-athena-bpr-mil-reticle.html?_iv_code=29R-RS-PA13-PA3-18X50FFP-ATHENA-BPR-MIL  )

It wont ship for another 1 to 3 months! 😥 The web sites photo of the reticle is awful. It looks like this:

image.thumb.png.b7b209c228e981d1b117ca0720e14b49.png

Well, that's not much better. Its the same as their top of the line scope. The top line manual is here

https://www.primaryarms.com/pa-platinum-series-6-30x56mm-ffp-rifle-scope-with-illuminated-athena-bpr-mil-reticle

2) The Magpul Industries Bipod with Picatinny rail mount.

Low profile Yankee hill gas block, M lock rail and barrel nut. I'm going to free float the PA10.  Primary Arms has ar15 buffer tube sets for $15.99 so I bought 3. Only have 2 lowers to build at this time. Bear Creek had a complete 300 BO upper for $209.00 so 1 of the lowers will need put together for that upper.

7 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Picked up a Vltor MUR-1 for cheap. Now I gotta figure out what to build that benefits from an extra stiff receiver, suggestions???

IMG_1526.thumb.jpg.1e9f599cbcc613caea652ca47e4864a3.jpg

IMG_1524.thumb.jpg.6edbecec85f4e4caf1238e196c63413b.jpgIMG_1525.thumb.jpg.f5d65946054d42357a45084930e8ec4f.jpg

Pistol-Caliber Carbines, brother.  In the "ar pistol" configuration, preferrably.   :thumbup: