• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

See you in two weeks, I hope!

Tripledeuce

Thank God!

Now that is out of the way bro, pay attention to your body...any continuing aches, soreness, or pain, and you need to get blood tests done. NOW!

My wonderful Mother in law got a pig valve.  Months later she was vacuuming or shampooing the carpet and thought she pulled a muscle in her back.  They spent months treating her for a pulled muscle and it gradually got worse.

Five or six months later, a doctor finally did blood work and she came back positive for strep (just like strep throat), which she'd picked up during the valve replacement.  By the time they ran the blood test, the bacteria had ravaged the heart valve and most of her remaining heart.

Don't take it lightly...we like you around here!

I'll tell you, this thing is SWEET!!!!

Just had it to the range, and ran a varity of ammo through it.    No malfunctions at all!

Seems to like stingers!    Fits rite in the top of my boot just fine!!!

A   nice  alternatitive to my Browning 1911-22 or my Kimber Ultra carry.

90%of the time, I carry the ultra carry, .45, just go to the smaller guns for a change up.LOL.

Respectfully

Terry

Edited by Tripledeuce

This is awesome news!  Straight from the hospital, feeling great, and right to the gun show for a new purchase!  <lmao>

That's the way to do it, Terry! 

I'll put those pics up for you, no problem.  I'll shoot you a PM with my email address, just send them to that, and I'll get it going.  <thumbsup>