• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

See you in two weeks, I hope!

Tripledeuce

The title says it all.   Going under the knife Tuseday Morning for heart surgery.

Got to replace the aortic valve.

Got to o to Denver for the procedure,(350 miles)  will be in the hospital at least 7 days.   Don't know when I'll actually get to go home or to a computer.

Please don't fight to much, unless its to give Tom( He double hocky sticks).

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Thanks for all the prayrs and good wishes!

They seemed to do the trick.   

I'm  out of the hospital, and home!!  feeling better than I have in a long time.

The surgen talked me into a bovine valve, so I told him I wanted a valve from a Spanish Fighting bull,,,,,,No milk cows need apply!LOL!!!

Not to seem dramatic, but the Dr. said In was lucky to be alive.   Valve ( Artural, main channel for blood to the body)  was torn, and had a flap flapping in the breeze, also two holes in the valve.

Dr. fixed things, and I spent the next three days recovering.   Friday, the Dr.'s assastint cam in and asked how I was  feeling, I said  Great!  Can I et out of here today?    So, she looks at my chest, pushes and prods, looks at my chart, and says, I don't see why not.

So!  I have surgery on Tuesday, and walk out of the hospital on Friday!!!!

Wife asks, " want to go to the Gun Show, tommorow?   Do I have the best wife in the world or what!!!!!LOL!!

Thanks for the offer of the tickets, Edge, but the game might have been a little much for me.LOL!!

So, I'm home , safe withen the body of family, and I wanted to say thanks!

Later

Terry